Seeking Games with persistent cum/cumshots/cumwalking

DicksOak

Sep 18, 2017
Looking for a game (prefer female protag) Where after sex scenes with cumshots, the girl still has cum on her afterwards, even during diologue, walking around town, ect.
Bonus points if NPC's react to said female still covered in cum and/or you have the option to shower and clean the cum off yourself.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
try my game : Lolita gone wild
Not sure it will be enough regarding what your looking for, but semen stays on the "avatar" pics until you take a shower.
The NPC is not responding at this time, but will do so in a future update.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Instantly (Wild Life) comes to mind. The more sex you have, especially in a gangbang, the more you're covered in cum and so are your gangbangers, but nobody mentions about it. Going for a swim in the ocean cleans it all off.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Bonfire is the only one I know of with persistent precum / cum but it's 100% gay ... but still you could avoid it if you open cheats console, put in 2 cheats = spiked rough arm braces for a little less violent persistents, or become a full-blown genie for the fully violent persistants.
Edit: and then just roaming around in the environment exploring the scenery. It's also a [3D game], so you get to see the endless flows in 100% animated form until whatever reason you choose.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Bumping this cus theres no real tag for this other than bukkake which doesnt account for this "kink".

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Great list found few interesting games, tho knew most of them.
I sure know several games like this, but not many come to my mind, I'm pretty sure deluded (v0.2 atm.) will have this feature, tho for now it's super early stage of the game, so it's probably gonna be playable (hopefully) next year. To spare you going trough patreon and long discussion - v.3 is planned to add first actual sex scene so I guess that tells quite a lot... but currently it's possible to get some cum on the protagonist.
Also Fixer (v0.3.1.21), this game is quite more complete and deffinetly has content.

swrdesf

Mar 6, 2020
all game from have the a lot
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-3-0-1-eccma417.49993/ if you are up for it

https://f95zone.to/threads/enicia-a...oe-street-v1-10-shimobashira-workshop.164258/

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-413-0-2-boobsgames.18692/ has a lot of futa

those are the most promenet i remember
RPGM have in general the most or sort for corrupion

EDIT: might add more if i remember

Reactions: oracle255

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Another one is Bunny Quest. You can get covered in so much cum it slows you down, requiring you routinely wash. Unfortunately most sex scenes ignore the amount of semen on your body.

Trap Quest not only has persistent bukkake, but also in depth mechanics for fluids. Eg. Getting sufficient amounts of semen on your fhair will have it drip on your face, then your boobs, belly, legs, and then the ground where it will stay until cleaned up. The amount of semen can have various effects such as blinding you, making clothes transparent, and decrease NPC opinions of you. You can also carry cum in a container, clean up using your mouth or any spare clothes, and spill cum out your mouth and over your own body when attempting to speak.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zapdosmoltres1