Seeking Games with petite figure

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Hey there, I love big breasted bimbos as much as the next guy, but I do appreciate petite, firm bodies, and that seems to be pretty rare in games. I don't care about other tags honestly, but I've only found a handful of games that have cute petite girls.

Example: Elena from Dating my Daughter.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Hey there, I love big breasted bimbos as much as the next guy, but I do appreciate petite, firm bodies, and that seems to be pretty rare in games. I don't care about other tags honestly, but I've only found a handful of games that have cute petite girls.

Example: Elena from Dating my Daughter.
I agree with this utterly, i love a bit of variety and petite girls are lacking in games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow that was longer than i expected and not all that helpful.

Superpowered has a good range of character types/bodies, a few fall into the petite category, though beware the grind.

Both Megan and Melissa from Dr.Pinkcake's Acting lessons, both feel quite petite and the little redhead whose name escapes me right now is definitely in that height range too, though all of these only have medium boobs or smaller if you were looking for the short and busty type.

Basically more short stacks required i think.

Reactions: GhostPhil

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

You'll find quite a few games in this thread, with examples

A few characters who aren't mentioned yet,

Little sister from Sisterly Lust - I don't remember her actual name, because you rename her, but she's quite the cutie, as are her two best friends who act as relief girls. There's your mother's secretary who I believe is quite short... though that may be because I mostly see her on her knees.

Much of the cast of Harem Hotel. In fact, height wise, even some of the larger breasted characters would likely be considered Petite. In particular though: Ashley, Felicity, and Lin are really small, Maria, as you can see is a little bigger, with the last 3 girls all being large breasted but still short enough that they might be considered Petite until you reach Ellen, who hasn't got much of a story yet anyway. Also the girl with the veil, Himiko, is an android with a breast expansion module, that's her default, but you can make them larger or smaller in certain sex scenes. I think their small size setting is somewhere around Maria, maybe a little smaller.

Primrose, Belle, and Nelle, in particular, from Long Live the Princess. Technically Bell is a tiny fairy, but I get the impression there's gonna be a spell to make her big at some point, and considering how tiny she is, she'd definitely be a petite. As for Prim and Nelle, they're perfect, one a little asian girl the other a red headed librarian.

Parental Love. Both of your daughters are petite in height, one of them has larger breasts, but they aren't over the top for me, your sister might have smaller breasts than her, not sure tbh, and there's another girl, Sophie, who is also quite small, her breasts larger than Ada, the youngest daughter, but smaller than the eldest.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You'll find quite a few games in this thread, with examples

A few characters who aren't mentioned yet,
Yeah there a lot of characters missing, kind of hadn't the time to post more myself :coldsweat:

Little sister from Sisterly Lust - I don't remember her actual name, because you rename her, but she's quite the cutie, as are her two best friends who act as relief girls. There's your mother's secretary who I believe is quite short... though that may be because I mostly see her on her knees.
The sisters name is Rachel and her friends are Ana and Alina. Alina is a petite Asian girl :)
I wouldn't count the secretary Adriana as a petite girl ;)
(I am proud of myself to get all these names right without looking them up :coldsweat:)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I wouldn't count the secretary Adriana as a petite girl ;)
I think it depends on the camera angle, for some reason most of the scenes with her in it in the last update were taken from a really low angle, far shorter than you actually are. But it's not an exaggeration to say that she's normally looking up at you.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think it depends on the camera angle, for some reason most of the scenes with her in it in the last update were taken from a really low angle, far shorter than you actually are. But it's not an exaggeration to say that she's normally looking up at you.
Yeah she totally loves to look up to the MC :biggrin:

Reactions: DarthSeduction