Seeking Games with photo uploads?

Nytecrawler

Jun 28, 2017
Hey everyone,

Big fan of Illusion games and similar (Custom Girl etc.) but I really suck at making acceptable faces.
Is there anything like a game where I could just upload a picture or webcam my own face and integrate that somewhat successful onto the game?

Thanks in advance! :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey everyone,

Big fan of Illusion games and similar (Custom Girl etc.) but I really suck at making acceptable faces.
Is there anything like a game where I could just upload a picture or webcam my own face and integrate that somewhat successful onto the game?

Thanks in advance! :)
Do you mean create a 3d model from your picture or just substitute an in game image with your own?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Tell us your secret, Jerricho-senpai!

Any photo face, Gomly. Like, in general. If at all possible.
Well, if it's a Ren'Py game, you need to:

1) Extract the image folder from the Ren'Py archive (use ). Note: run unren in the directory that has the image archive.
2) Figure out which image is used for the one you want to swap. Note the exact name, resolution, and location of the file.
3) Find/make the photo of yourself.
4) Resize your photo (use MS Paint, it comes with Windows) to the same resolution as the image to be replaced.
5) Rename your photo to the exact name (extension included) of the file you're replacing.
6) Move your new image into the folder of the game's image that you are replacing. Note: you can overwrite or backup the original image.

For any other game where the images are not compressed/encrypted, you can do the same thing (2-6).

Good luck and have fun!

P.S. This works for any image in the game so you can substitute images for other characters in the game as well.

Reactions: Nytecrawler

Nytecrawler

Jun 28, 2017
Alright, Jerricho - that does sound pretty sweet. Seriously, awesome idea. I'm not that big into visual novels (anymore) but I'm sure I will give this a try. XD

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Well, if it's a Ren'Py game, you need to:

1) Extract the image folder from the Ren'Py archive (use ). Note: run unren in the directory that has the image archive.
2) Figure out which image is used for the one you want to swap. Note the exact name, resolution, and location of the file.
3) Find/make the photo of yourself.
4) Resize your photo (use MS Paint, it comes with Windows) to the same resolution as the image to be replaced.
5) Rename your photo to the exact name (extension included) of the file you're replacing.
6) Move your new image into the folder of the game's image that you are replacing. Note: you can overwrite or backup the original image.

For any other game where the images are not compressed/encrypted, you can do the same thing (2-6).

Good luck and have fun!

P.S. This works for any image in the game so you can substitute images for other characters in the game as well.
In order to make the mc of a game in your image you would have to edit your image into every image the mc is in. Hours of tedious work to make it look right. But would be so fucking cool though. Maybe put your best buds girlfriend as one of the ho's you fuck. LMAO I suggest downloading Gimp, a free image editor similar to PS and way better for this kind of work It also has a plugin that will change a regular photo to a cartoon look. Shit I have to try a test on this. Going to do an image and see what it looks like. Will post it when done.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
i think op means games where you might unlock a lewd pic through a puzzle/platformer and you can actually upload your own pic instead of the lewd one provided like uncraft world does