Seeking Games with Pregnancy and Interaction

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
I have been circling around the web for years trying to find the best interactive pregnancy/impregnation game there is. I have found many that are great, but there is always a problem. Either it's not finished yet or the content of pregnancy is not enough. Mostly I'm looking for games that you play as the girl, and you have the means of protection, and you can choose if you want to use birth control or not, also what type. Incest is an added bonus, and if incest is included then hypnosis or mind control is just as welcome. I know that we have the pregnancy tag which I'm following of course, but sometimes games that actually have decent preg and impreg content don't have this tag.
Good games that I have found so far:

Girl Life ETO

You can buy condoms, pills, fuck your siblings. Pregnancy and fertility is being monitored and tracked on so many levels I got lost in the code they use. One of my favorites.

Son of a bitch

Now that pregnancy and birth is being expanded to more and more characters it's worth mentioning. Your mother takes bc pills and I hope it gets an update soon.

Newlife

I'm amazed by the amount of sex interactions in this one. Also choice to take bc or use condoms, but also there are traits that give you a bonus on fertility and make you aroused on the thought of pregnancy.

Niicrii's Flash Games

Now the games have condoms, condom sabotage and stuff. In MILF Saeko I really liked the Mood changes. She was either asking to be impregnated, or being anxious and neutral about it, or absolutely despising you for it.

Violated Heroine

Contraceptives. You have a fertility tracker, have safe and unsafe days. Can get pregnant any time literally.

Lab Rats 2

This game has been constantly evolving into something that I've been waiting for a while now. All the characters are impregnable without an exception. It has a "Realistic Pregnancy" mode and "Classic Pregnancy" mode. The difference between the two is that some people may take bc and may not (while birth control is not 100% protection, if you don't want her to get pregnant use a condom I say) in realistic, and classic mode is, the regular "If she takes bc you disable pregnancy for her". Also fertility rates are all over the place depending on age, serum boosts, and also what day it is. So there are safe days, normal days, risky days and high risk days, but it gradually changes with every day.
The conversation between you and the woman changes a lot depending on what opinions that woman has. She can either love or hate creampies, or bareback sex, or just vaginal sex for that matter. So I advise everyone to play around with them. Love creampies but hate bareback sex can have some interesting results.
Highly recommend this game, as it has a lot of content, and I suppose twice as much on the way.

There is also a mod for it which I personally always install. It extends the amount of content even further with more story events, better company management, lot of more research options and also you can give different fetishes to npcs(There is also a breeding fetish which might be interesting for you.), and a lot lot more.

College Daze

The story is pretty interesting, from magical powers to demons and succubuses. I was thinking of putting this one in Honorable Mentions, but the amount impregnation you can do is too astounding to do that. I remember that I rolled back and reloaded a lot of times to see all the content it has. There are lots of characters who are always impregnable after a while, and you can take different routes as well. For example: Pay for them to let you impregnate them, make them too horny to care, alter their mindset into accepting it, or change their personality, maybe even make them your slaves so they can't say no. Lots of options really. I had a blast with. Content comes in little bits and pieces, but the thread is usually updated when there is decent amount of content to explore.

Simple Days

Moved this game from Honorable Mentions to the main section. Part 2 now has a fully implemented cycle system and the girls react differently if they are fertile or not. This game focuses a lot on impregnation and pregnancy risk. The english is slightly broken, but you can easily get past that.

Accidental Woman

This game's premise is basically built around fertility. The author pays a lot of attention to different mutations, traits, addictions and genitals in general. Recently they updated the game so you can become a futanari who goes around impregnating others.
I would go into more detail but the gameplay varies so much on how you create your character and what you do with their life. I recommend you try it out for yourself and be amazed.

Hazumi Pregnation

The concept is simple. Birth rates are getting lower and lower, so the government pays a lot of money to whoever gives birth to a kid. You either get that money or try to not get pregnant in a world like this. (There is more content if you get impregnated more though.)
You have a full menstrual cycle and every guy you have sex with has traits that affect their sperm count and how they like to have sex. The sex scenes are interactive, meaning you control every move your character makes. I recommend installing the mods which expand the pregnancy content.

Blue Swallow

As of right now, this game does not have pregnancy implemented yet. However, just based on the prologue and the beginning of Act 1, I would say sooner or later it will become a game I can recommend here. Conceptually it's pretty simple: Girl's mother gets lost/kidnapped, girl wants to become a spy (or doesn't but becomes one anyway), girl wants to find mom. The secret in this game I believe is the detail it has been given. You build up your character from scratch, which includes the way you were made, literally, and your school years, how you developed into a woman, your past experiences and so on. Eventually comes the decision which includes birth control, and it changes some dialogue in the game, but only dialogue for now. Fertility and pregnancy mechanics will be implemented in version 0.5 if what the roadmap promised is true, and the current version is 0.3.2. I'll get back to it once the game is in that stage.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Artificial Academy 2

Girls have dangerous, safe, and normal days. They have different reactions when you cum inside, different traits, and different virtues which is a nice bonus. Pregnancy is "stat based". Cum inside too many times on a dangerous day in one week and its a pregnancy ending.

The Company

Still in alpha state, but has a chanced based pregnancy system, and incest combined with mind control. Decent title, also you can give your mother a real dick and if you are a female she can get you pregnant. Not something I see very often.

After these I can only remember Choice Pregnancies, with "if you cum inside she gets pregnant if you don't she doesn't" type of things. If anything else comes to mind I will post it, otherwise I'm up for suggestions.

The Twist

The updates are really slow with this one, but it has finally reached the point where you can get a character pregnant. I'm not sure its only one character, but one I know for sure. However it's nothing interesting yet. You just switch her pills, and have sex with her. Maybe in the future there will be more?

Summertime Saga

This game has come a long way since it's release. The pregnancy is basically a lucky wheel minigame, but still worth to mention.

Karryn's Prison

Female protagonist gets elected as an all male prison's warden in a fantasy world. The game in itself doesn't have any pregnancy, but there is a mod that integrates some basic stuff you need like condoms, birth control, fertile/unfertile days and different pregnancy debuffs. The sex system is pretty immersive with different sensitivity levels on your body parts and a "Cock allure" level. Higher levels of these means more titles that you can earn, and more abilities you can unlock. Defeat never really means game over, it just makes the game harder to beat. In my experience going full virgin is never really an option in higher levels, because sex gives you a major advantage in battles if you use it right.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Games:
Big kuyash - can get pregnant from 5 characters for now
Lilith's trone - fertility stats, condoms, pills
Dusk railway - fert status, condoms, pills
Strive for power
Lab rats - you can ask girl to stop taking bc and impregnate her
MIHIRAGETEI - HAZIME AND CHILD MAKING COUNTRY (this one is good, you have menstrual cycle, condoms, pills but... it is japanese, if you dont speak jap, it will be hard to understand how to get pregnant)
Mods:
As fan of preg content i realy like such mods as
1. Being female (Skyrim). It adds bc and menstrual cycle. Also gives some buffs during pregnancy, actualy there is a chance of miscarriage if you didn't protect your child during pregnancy. Great mod.
2. I dont know the name but you can download sex builds for Fallout New Vegas with pregnancy. It is realy good cuz you have to worry about getting pregnant due to certain debuffs during pregnancy like in real life. You will have very big problems trying to fight with big belly:D
3. Wicked whims (Sims 4). It has menstrual cycle, condoms, pills. With other mods you can do everything.
4. Kinky world for Sims 3. This one is much better than Wicked whims cuz its more detailed. Creampies, semen in womb, eggs...

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Officer Chloe has pregnancy/breeding mentioned in quite a few scenes and at least one of the endings.

Reactions: _FUZE_

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you!

Games:

Dusk railway - fert status, condoms, pills
MIHIRAGETEI - HAZIME AND CHILD MAKING COUNTRY (this one is good, you have menstrual cycle, condoms, pills but... it is japanese, if you dont speak jap, it will be hard to understand how to get pregnant)
Mods:
As fan of preg content i realy like such mods as

2. I dont know the name but you can download sex builds for Fallout New Vegas with pregnancy. It is realy good cuz you have to worry about getting pregnant due to certain debuffs during pregnancy like in real life. You will have very big problems trying to fight with big belly:D
Other than Dusk Railway and Mihiragetei I have tried all of them! Thank you for the suggestions. :D The mod you are thinking of on Fallout is Sexout if I remember right.

Officer Chloe has pregnancy/breeding mentioned in quite a few scenes and at least one of the endings.
It does, but in only the addiction ending. Other than that sadly there is no fertility tracking or anything as such. :/ The story however is really deep and actually had me immersed in it.

Reactions: Forestbear49

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Fair shout on Officer Chloe not being interactive enough. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread though, it's right up my street!

The Twist doesn't have pregnancy implemented yet, though it seems like it will be coming eventually. At the moment though you can choose whether to use a condom or give the girl a Plan B pill if you cum inside. Sometimes the mom character doesn't take one as she says it's a safe day, so hopefully that tracking these will become a feature too.

There is another game I played recently that tracked the female characters status and said if they were fertile, but I can't remember it at the minute. Will try and find it.

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Fair shout on Officer Chloe not being interactive enough. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread though, it's right up my street!

The Twist doesn't have pregnancy implemented yet, though it seems like it will be coming eventually. At the moment though you can choose whether to use a condom or give the girl a Plan B pill if you cum inside. Sometimes the mom character doesn't take one as she says it's a safe day, so hopefully that tracking these will become a feature too.

There is another game I played recently that tracked the female characters status and said if they were fertile, but I can't remember it at the minute. Will try and find it.
Ah yes. The Twist. Actually played that game before there were even cheats for it. The story is so good, and the idea of using 3d animations in an actual game was very interesting. It works well together, but it felt a bit grindy at first, and the loading times are awful even on a high end pc. Hopefully gets optimized soon, I haven't played it for a few months now. The safe days like you mentioned is probably a sign for the upcoming pregnancy content. But in my opinion it's still gonna be a few months until that...

Do try to find the game you were mentioning though. :)

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
Ways of Life is the game I was thinking of. Still in early development with not much to do yet, but the girls all have a status which can be Unknown/Sterile/Fertile/Pregnant. One to keep an eye on maybe.

Reactions: CheesyBro

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Some games/vns where I have encoutered impregnation are:
does not include impregnation of all the women at this point, but I think the creator is working on it though.
recently got an update where one of the npc's could become pregnant.
does include the possibility of a pregnancy.
it is a big part of this game.
might also be worth a playthrough!
Have fun impregnating folks!

Reactions: AlyTog

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Some games/vns where I have encoutered impregnation are:
does not include impregnation of all the women at this point, but I think the creator is working on it though.
recently got an update where one of the npc's could become pregnant.
does include the possibility of a pregnancy.
it is a big part of this game.
might also be worth a playthrough!
Have fun impregnating folks!
Hmm. Played all of them except for Deep Impact, but I want to wait a few weeks or months until impregnation is a full feature. My Legacy was actually decent with many different paths. Summertime Saga just recently introduced the pregnancy minigame and system, but only for one character so far. Can't wait for future updates!

Thank you for the games though! :D

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I've just played Snow Daze recently, thoroughly recommend. Not many games have voice acting like this one, so it's pretty hot to hear them talking about breeding and getting knocked up etc.

Reactions: Pregnosis

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Games with Pregnancy as a mechanic (that involve some concept more than tripping an event… like dangerous days, cum meters, pregnancy points, random events/probability, etc). I tagged games as 'Pregancy' for those that include it incidentally while those with 'Breeding' tend to have a lot of focus on it:

(HTML) - Mind Control, Incest, Pregnancy. All female characters have a chance to become pregnant by you (or others) when you cum in them. It's on the low end of the preg scale (it happens, but seems to have no other effect) but the game play is solid IMHO.

(Renpy) - Mind Control, Incest, Breeding. The five main characters you can mind control can become pregnant over the course of the story based on how much you cum in them. You can also mind control them to stop taking their birth control which makes it far easier to do so - I really love that bit myself (reminds me of a similar, amazing scene in the story " ").

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.

(Renpy) - Breeding, Pregnancy (depends on the character), Implied Incest, Optional Monster - It was a long time coming, but pregancy content is here and being added to with most updates. I feel like this is one of the best games out there, and I love it. Must have. Note: Been a patron of his for a few years now.

Games that have Pregnancy as part of the storyline:

(Renpy) - Monster, breeding. An interesting, quick game that has some fun gameplay using hotspots. It's fun, and in the you can knock up two more bitches!

(HTML) - Monster, breeding. This is a choose your own adventure kind of story, with lots of breeding based on the choices you make. Given the nature of gameplay, I'm putting it down here as you basically pass/fail on it as you progress through the story.

(Windows) - Light/Optional NTR, Pregnancy. Fun gameplay, light on the Pregnancy but each heroine does have an ending on it. MangaGamer does have an English translation of it. It's fun, but I wouldn't consider it a heavy pregnancy game (i bought it mostly to try and spur the translation of the other Alicesoft Titles).

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
In case anyone else went looking, the Japanese name for this is "はづみと子作りの国" and it's on the English version of DLSite as "Hazumi and Pregsstate". No english translation yet so it won't show up on F95 though.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Adam & Gaia; you knock up women and then knock up your child then knock up the corresponding child and so forth.

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
I just dropped by to say that Lab Rats is a 9/10 and that I highly recommend it!

Impregnation rules!
Oh boi I'm still waiting for part 2 though. I hope impregnation will have more interactivity than "if(doesn't take the pill && came inside 10 times) { pregnant = 1}", because it ruins the immersion. Some kind of fertility calendar or just "dangerous and safe days" like AA2 would be nice.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Oh boi I'm still waiting for part 2 though. I hope impregnation will have more interactivity than "if(doesn't take the pill && came inside 10 times) { pregnant = 1}", because it ruins the immersion. Some kind of fertility calendar or just "dangerous and safe days" like AA2 would be nice.
I'm kind of skeptical of Lab Rats 2 tbh.

No incest, just sex with randomly generated women. I'm not convinced to even try it yet.

Reactions: GmFn1869

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hey CheesyBro, I know how you feel. I too am a fan of that fetish but sadly the amount of games containing that is rare.
And I've noticed a lot of people looking for this particular fetish as well. So I thought myself why not make one myself?
So, I started making one last year.
And It just so happens, I've finished a major update for our game: Charao Life 0.3.0
It contains some of the fetishes you might be looking for. Particularly the Contraception and Impregnation fetish.
You can check out the game here: