Seeking Games with pure black/obsidian skinned characters

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Kinda specific I know but I'm looking for games with characters that have like pure black skin. Usually it's like Drows or something like that but I'm talking skin as dark as night ya know? Like obsidian baby. Stuff like Captured by Dark Elves and Twenty Worlds Agency (character on the far right of the banner). Wouldn't need to be exclusively female characters either really but I know that's where I'm most likely to find this.
Dominant Witches

Last edited:

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Crimson keep - has a whole chapter dedicated to obsidian based monster girls. ( you come across them in chapter 6, but fuck most of them in chapter 7) Sadly you can´t see them in the prewiev images, but if you just google cirmson keep obsidian monster girls, it should show you what you can expect. Even in chapter 3 and 5 you encounter dark elves, so if you like the game I´d just recommend to play it in its entirety.

Captive Market - One of the main girls that you corrupt is a dark elf. You can see her in the prewiev images.

Dark Sphere - this is a really short game with a dark elf girl. I´m not sure if the skin tone is fine for you in this case.

Reactions: joose

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Looks like Dominant Witches has one too based on the banner. I might just keep editing the OP with games I find for myself and also in the off chance anyone else comes looking for this too.