RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You have been captured by a small group of dark elven hunters, who are bringing you to an old mine, the skull mine, in the ancient mountains where you and other captured humans and elves are forced to dig for ore, gems and artifacts. The dark elves of the noble house Bavaeleth are known for their cruelty and their devotion to the old gods. Recently the house executed all male members in order to gain the favour of Goddess Demorra, the Queen of Pain.
Soon you discover that even most of the dark elves don’t know exactly what they’re looking for in the skull mine and that some of them are pretty upset with Matron Mother Valyrr Bavaeleth who gave the order to leave their home city for this dwarven mine.
While you’re trying to survive this dangerous place full of weird creatures, you also have to please your captors whenever they demand your services and earn enough skulls (the dark elven currency) everyday to buy food and water. Maybe you are losing your mind in this place, maybe the situation is just too much for you, but the longer you are in this place, the more you begin to hear a voice in your head, haunting you when you sleep, calling your name..​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-18
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer/Publisher: Darktoz -
Censorship: No
Version: Final Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes about endings:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1promo-1024x768.png 2promo.jpg 3promo.jpg 4promo.jpg 5promo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Oh shit! XD This sounds like the exact opposite of what would give me a boner. XD Damn, the combination of the genres is some really crazy shit. XD I actually like when I find some crazy shit. Even though I don't fap to this, it's still fun to see what people come up with. XD Shiiiiiit XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Femdom? Futa? Mind break? Male protagonist?!
Sweet! I love me my female rape and corruption games, but it's good to change things up a bit from time to time. With MGQ's translation going so slow my female on male rape intake has been lacking. Gotta remedy that. :p
Now, on to pleasing my new dark elf masters. :heartcoveredeyes:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Femdom? Futa? Mind break? Male protagonist?!
Sweet! I love me my female rape and corruption games, but it's good to change things up a bit from time to time. With MGQ's translation going so slow my female on male rape intake has been lacking. Gotta remedy that. :p
Now, on to pleasing my new dark elf masters. :heartcoveredeyes:
If you don't mind (and have enough time) after you play it, please answer my previous question about the game..Dark elves are my favorite race but I don't like having my character penetrated with anything other than bullets or melee weapons.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If you don't mind (and have enough time) after you play it, please answer my previous question about the game..Dark elves are my favorite race but I don't like having my character penetrated with anything other than bullets or melee weapons.
So far I haven't run into any gay sex scenes. Only two futa blowjob scenes, both of which I asked for. I'll keep you posted.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
Nice game... You can be a dicksucker or a whalehunter.
> I love the story, just. . . some bugs. . . (but is a demo<3)
Good way, easy game and funny game.

Reactions: Isadly

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
So far the MC isn't forced to take a dick, but this is only a demo and I have no idea if the creator aims to make a "pure" playthrough possible. For now I'd say give it a shot and for the love of god save your game often and don't mine yourself into a corner by burning too much hp/stam mining. Good luck

Reactions: Drafox and ponyguy

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
This game is good but no saving file, if you lose need to start from first with makes it boring but i like this game so waiting for full verson

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok, I have seen a few of this creator's works and I will say the following:

99% any male x male scenes will be optional
99% at some point your ass will be fucked by a strap on or futa dick
99% you will have some torture at some point
100% this game will contain a lot of femdom

So I will say that don't worry if there are any gay scenes because I'm almost certain they will be optional, however your ass will not be safe in thisgame, if it bothers you that or heavy femdom (torture included) then don't touch the game.

Little guide for the demo:

First of all be aware that in this game you will have to do a little "health management" at the start, do not overwork yourself, in fact the optimal thing is losing at most 15 hp each day, just work yourself until you lose all your sp and leave, taking the plants and giving them to the elf does nothing at this point.

Remember to buy water only, it's the more efficient use of your money because two water means 4 skulls and regenerating almost all your sp, it's not worth to buy bread or any other thing.

Don't bother too much the jailers so that you don't lose relationship, I just recommend the initial talk with all characters but don't ask them anything.

After you are done talking with people just go to your cell.

It's better to sleep rather than train in your cell, if you sleep you will regen 12 HP and 30 SP, as you can see this is much better than 20 exp points or being ignored/losing your time.

When the first dark elf arrives choose "Hell yeah!" to earn a few relationship points, however if you are following this guide you will still be level 1 so you won't be able to please any of them, if you want to end the encounter as neutral with everyone choose the futa, if you choose the dark elf girl that arrives first you will piss off the futa a lot and end neutral with her, simply because you aren't skilled at what she requires.

On the second day you must level up to level 2, the skill that you must choose is charmer, this will give you quite a few relationship points in this demo.

At the end of the day 2 a dark elf will come to make you fight a monster, so you better be prepared, this is why it's better to sleep and have a high HP, the monster can be defeated if you have at least 90 HP and 50 SP to spam your special skill of double attack. Of course if you have luck you will require less but... better be prepared.

After you win this fight you will leave the dark elfs surprised and the demo will end.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes