RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think that is it. The game is completed, he won't add anything else, this is the finale version.
I just saw that there is no Malthara ending, so I thought it is still to be done, guess it means there won't be any at all....

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I just saw that there is no Malthara ending, so I thought it is still to be done, guess it means there won't be any at all....
I did say couple of times that I had asked from dev and they confirmed that there will not be Malthara or Arachne endings because they are gone at this point

Reactions: StingerWolf

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
What about the Matron Lady, whatever her name was?
You kill her and she has her ending that is kind of a joke ending

Which kind of makes sense when you think about her only thinking about herself so to her you are nothing but a nuisance

Darktoz

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
The changelog is:

- Samira Ending
- Za'Ress Ending
- Prisoner Escape Endings

The Samira Ending is extended and in the prisoner one you can choose which one you want to end up with.

Here is how you get to the endings.

Really thankful for those who supported the game over the years! Thank you very much! You rock!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Finally, is the walkthrough up to date with this?

I'm definitely gonny need one to get all the sexy endings with my fellow female slaves and dark elf mistresses.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I forgot how disappointing I found the Khadra ending and it sucks that Za’Ress got the same treatment. I would have liked to see them get multiple ending scenes like the others but overall it's a great game.

Reactions: game_dreamer

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Could somebody upload save with prisoner escape ending?
Here's my updated in a a .7z format. Save 3 is for all the dark elf endings. Use the orb and go across the bridge then choose the dark elf you want to follow in the ensuing cutscene. Save 4 is for all the prisoner endings. Talk to Lorian to start the break out. You'll get a running mini game, then some cutscenes, and finally have a choice of different sex scenes/endings with the surviving prisoners at an inn. Save 14 is for the orc ending, talk to Grishna until you get the option to give her the sphere/orb. Then follow her out of the mines and be enslaved again for the orc ending.

Also RPGM occasionally gets weird save artifacts when merging/overwriting save files. So if you use my saves, unzip all of them, and copy them in to a blank save folder in your game files. Don't leave any of your previous files in the save folder. Either delete them, or copy and store your original saves somewhere else for safe keeping. This is to prevent any weird bugs over save issues. Which has happened to other users on this forum with this game.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes