• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm hoping this dev does a visual novel at some point. It looks like very good femdom content but I couldn't stand the grinding for money in Femdom City and here it looks to be even worse (also seeing it is in RPGM).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm hoping this dev does a visual novel at some point. It looks like very good femdom content but I couldn't stand the grinding for money in Femdom City and here it looks to be even worse (also seeing it is in RPGM).
I love the grind in Femdom City, its a sexy kind of grind, it adds a lot to immersion and allows for your imagination to activate and fill in reasons for the grind. The monetary aspect adds another layer of humiliation/exploitation I think.

Reactions: calitos1o

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
wish somebody would make a renpy remake.
the content is amazing in terms of fetishes and story.
the grind is mind-numbingly boring and time-consuming.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] Darktoz

Original Size Win: 1.44 GB

Compressed Size Win: 505 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] Darktoz

Original Size Win: 1.44 GB

Compressed Size Win: 505 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Goddamnit, I didn't expect compressed version anytime soon and I just finished downloading it -_-"

Reactions: JokerLeader

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
There is an escape ending: You need to give sulphur to Lorian, get a bomb from him afterwards, break a cell wall over several nights and then initiate the escape (also talk to Lorian).

Reactions: applekund

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think that is it. The game is completed, he won't add anything else, this is the finale version.
I just saw that there is no Malthara ending, so I thought it is still to be done, guess it means there won't be any at all....

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I just saw that there is no Malthara ending, so I thought it is still to be done, guess it means there won't be any at all....
I did say couple of times that I had asked from dev and they confirmed that there will not be Malthara or Arachne endings because they are gone at this point

Reactions: StingerWolf

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
What about the Matron Lady, whatever her name was?
You kill her and she has her ending that is kind of a joke ending

Which kind of makes sense when you think about her only thinking about herself so to her you are nothing but a nuisance

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes