RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
I really enjoy Darktoz games. The asylum was the best, completed femdom game I have experienced so far. And I'm looking forward to playing the final version of this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

His games are good, he finishes his games, and he gives them for free. A really good game dev from what I have seen so far. Much respect.

Reactions: noonehere

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Asylum is masterpiece, also Darktoz's games take at least few hours to finish, there is content, choices and grind which i feel make this more rewarding at the end.

Reactions: Naera

Sonictheman

Jul 24, 2017
Wth, is it me or does anyone have a problem with saving or loading? I only saved once and now all of a sudden I can't save again nor load my only save, any help?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are no harem endings? I'm quite disappointed, there are like 10 endings and none harem
The thing with games that have a story and characters is you read the words and they tell you what's going on.

Considering they could never get along a harem would have been impossible. Let's not also forget the fact that all he's just a slave so the only harem would be the Elves and a group of slaves, the MC isn't going to get the girls, he's the bitch.

or a good one with the matron or even the goddess?
Why would you get a good ending with characters that gave zero fucks about you?

That makes as much sense as a harem.

Hello. :) Do you have the opportunity at one point to fight against/drestroy the creatures, and escape ? Or is this 100% femdom all the way to the end ? x) Thank yuuu. ^^
100% femdom.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This game rules. I got an ending with the spiky haired soldier girl. Proud chair boi.

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Wth, is it me or does anyone have a problem with saving or loading? I only saved once and now all of a sudden I can't save again nor load my only save, any help?
Nothing like that for me. Check if your antivirus is not blocking app from making save file.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
These kind of games are ok when there's a possibility to ultimately gain some love back after making the right choices. Here no matter what you do, you'll be always regarded as inferior and not loved at all by the dark elves which is a pity.

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
You can be loved as a good slave or as a good toy but yeah, nothing more since it's the game theme. That's what Darktoz do (and well).
To go faster you can up your exp points with a save editor and maintain left button of the mouse during animation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
These kind of games are ok when there's a possibility to ultimately gain some love back after making the right choices. Here no matter what you do, you'll be always regarded as inferior and not loved at all by the dark elves which is a pity.
It's pure femdom for a slave.

They give about as much love as is possible in that situation. The MC is not their equal.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Agreed. As much as I love MC being their bitch, a little warmth after several beatings and sessions of degrading femdom sex is so satisfying. MC can be thrown a few scraps of affection and still be an abused manslut/ workhorse.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
is the game still extremely grindy? even if you cheat?

if so, i wonder if there's a cheat that lets you auto-win battles instantly?

Reactions: game_dreamer

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you go on the Darktoz website there is a walkthrough of the game, though it is before the final update. It still covers how and when to unlock most if not all the scenes.
I may have to give that a read to be sure I don't miss anything. Thank you for mentioning that.

Reactions: radcito
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes