RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Hahahaha I can't believed I played through the entire game only to get femdommed in the end by Zesshara(?) and Khadra(?). Man the elf endings are depressing af. At least the prisoner ending with the blonde paladin was alright imo. Good story though.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
So many scenes foe each ending, choosing between the talk, sleep or wait option. Anyone know how to get all of them?
As for the ending scenes after talk/sleep/wait actions, just repeat enough times and you will see them all eventually. Keep in mind they appear randomly and some scenes might not come even after other scenes have repeated 2-3 times.

Handling ending scenes was exactly the same in Fetish Stories: The Asylum

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As for the ending scenes after talk/sleep/wait actions, just repeat enough times and you will see them all eventually. Keep in mind they appear randomly and some scenes might not come even after other scenes have repeated 2-3 times.

Handling ending scenes was exactly the same in Fetish Stories: The Asylum
Are you referring to the "Wait, Sleep, Train, Observe" options when you end your day in your cell? How many scenes are there in total and can you lock yourself out of seeing one if you miss it the first time?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Are you referring to the "Wait, Sleep, Train, Observe" options when you end your day in your cell? How many scenes are there in total and can you lock yourself out of seeing one if you miss it the first time?
Yes.
Some scenes numbers were in one of the previous notes, but I don't remember how many scenes each dark elf has. No scenes are locked and after seeing them once, they can all reappear many times.
[EDIT]
Demons:5
Talice:16
Khadra:5 (sequential)
Elorae:11
Orcs: 11
Talice:?
Samira:?
Za'ress:?
Slaves escape: -

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
No.

What LoveHurts means is the Wait, Sleep, Train, Observe options when you go to sleep in your cell, what pabo means is the Wait, Sleep, Talk, End options that come with the extended endings.

For the cell you know what to get and when to get it. If you observe on specific days you get a specific scene. And yes, some of those scenes can be missed if you do not choose the Observe Option on some days!

For the endings - Wait and Sleep makes no real difference. And talking will let you talk with your ending option, but afterwards the same scene will trigger like it will after you select Wait or Sleep!

Mixed feelings about this. On one hand I really like the randomness and the amount of scenes. Some endings have more scenes than other games have content. But if you want to see one scene in particular, for example the strapon scene in the talice ending, chances are slim to get it first try, because of the 15 other scenes. So it can get tiresome to get your desired scene!

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
No.

What LoveHurts means is the Wait, Sleep, Train, Observe options when you go to sleep in your cell, what pabo means is the Wait, Sleep, Talk, End options that come with the extended endings.

For the cell you know what to get and when to get it. If you observe on specific days you get a specific scene. And yes, some of those scenes can be missed if you do not choose the Observe Option on some days!

For the endings - Wait and Sleep makes no real difference. And talking will let you talk with your ending option, but afterwards the same scene will trigger like it will after you select Wait or Sleep!

Mixed feelings about this. On one hand I really like the randomness and the amount of scenes. Some endings have more scenes than other games have content. But if you want to see one scene in particular, for example the strapon scene in the talice ending, chances are slim to get it first try, because of the 15 other scenes. So it can get tiresome to get your desired scene!
Ah sorry, I wasn't attentive enough and mixed up those two.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ah sorry, I wasn't attentive enough and mixed up those two.
No worries, you still get points (Or perhaps skulls) for being willing to help.

No.

Thank you for posting the info. I have been using train on most days. I am currently near the beginning of chapter 3.

oddd5

Dec 15, 2020
My save files don't work. If i save and restart the game the save files aren't there. Like starting up a new game. Any way to fix that? lost a bunch of time on that. Not only this game pretty much all the RPGM games have a weird saving mechanic for me. The save files disappear the whole time. Any fixes?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes