RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Available once you give Lorian enough sulfur and run back to the surface in time.
You will also need to burrow a hole in your cell.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

biel182

Dec 1, 2018
If there is a sequel, I hope he forgets about Malthara! Not everyone deserves a comeback.

Man, seriously. Every time dark makes a game with lots of characters he says not everyone gets an ending. People vote for their favourites, and whoever gets left out is suddenly everybody's favourite that should have gotten one as well.

Malthara is a tall granny hair priest. Not even present in the game except the very few times she visits you in prison. The only upside is that she has a cock (that has a weird color btw).
> Malthara is a tall granny hair priest.
You say it like it's a bad thing...

Dec 4, 2017
A small cheat to make the life as a slave less harsh...:giggle:
You start the game with 12 job points, 30 water & bread, 20 apple & cheese and 10 sausages.
Extract and replace map004.json
How do you change the skill points coding lets say if i want more than 12 skill points

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
How do you change the skill points coding lets say if i want more than 12 skill points
You 'll need to use the rpgmaker MV editor and to read the instructions of the yanfly job system plugin.
Then either change the MC's initial job points or create (or mod an existing) event to add more points.

Jackthelad.

Jun 26, 2021
I don't know how you're doing it but maybe this will be helpful.
Start a new game and save, then enter the save folder and replace your save file with the one you downloaded.
Start again and try to load and see if it woked.
I'll say again this may help but i don'know what did you do so good luck.
dude thanks so fucking much

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
can i use a save from a previous version in this final edition? I don't think I can start the game from beginning, too much grinding...

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
There is a save file in the thread, it works for all the last 3 or 4 versions, as only the endings are different. You can proceed with all the alternatives from the same save - the orks (give the sphere to them), the dark elves (activate the last portal) and the captives (return to the town and initiate the escape).

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes