RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For those who haven't played I advise doing the orc ending, so much love :ROFLMAO::p
There are orcs in this game too? :love: I will definitely be trying for this route. I already understand there is a Drunna and demon route but I have a hunch the orcs can be just as amazing of a "Bad end".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evokerr

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
without grind(using cheats) around 1 hour maybe little more

Say what now? You could max out your char with cheats from the very beginning, skip all the side scenes, fast-forward all the dialogues, speedrun the optimal routes, and maybe then you'd come somewhat close to 1 hour, but I still don't think so.

As a sidenote: the game is awesome, but I don't recommend playing without cheats. The grind is actually insane, and you will miss multiple scenes if you don't upgrade the plot-related skills.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
When serving a mistress I sometimes get a negative comment like I didn’t do it right am I doing something wrong or that’s how the game is supposed to go?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When serving a mistress I sometimes get a negative comment like I didn’t do it right am I doing something wrong or that’s how the game is supposed to go?
It means that some parameter has not reached the required level.
To further clarify, you are not losing points with your intended mistress in these situations, the minus comments merely indicate that you have yet to reach the required level

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, you can check the small icon that is shown within the text in order to know what skill to level up in order to get a better response

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
To further clarify, you are not losing points with your intended mistress in these situations, the minus comments merely indicate that you have yet to reach the required level
thank you for letting me know and what level is good enough.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
thank you for letting me know and what level is good enough.
depends on the scene

maybe you have not leveled your skills at all?

go to the menu->skills tab and level them. there is a walkthrough on darktoz.com that shows all requirements for the scenes

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes