RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Hey peeps, i got a question. How are the endings determined exactly? Is a path created by multiple choices, a certain point in the story or in the end? I ask because i want to know if i should start a new run if i want a specific girl ending or will an older save mid-way through, work? My save is a little bit after the dark caves and i was trying to please as many girls as i could. I don't want to use someone else's save as it cheapens the experience.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey peeps, i got a question. How are the endings determined exactly? Is a path created by multiple choices, a certain point in the story or in the end? I ask because i want to know if i should start a new run if i want a specific girl ending or will an older save mid-way through, work? My save is a little bit after the dark caves and i was trying to please as many girls as i could. I don't want to use someone else's save as it cheapens the experience.
It is not related to previous choices. You have choices which leads to endings and if you pick them you'll get that particular ending. For example, you get choice "Go with Orc to her village." If you accept, you'll get Orc ending. If you refuse, you continue to roam around until next ending opportunity is presented. You don't need to start all over to get all endings. Just save before first ending is offered, so you can load later and continue to chase other endings.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
It is not related to previous choices. You have choices which leads to endings and if you pick them you'll get that particular ending. For example, you get choice "Go with Orc to her village." If you accept, you'll get Orc ending. If you refuse, you continue to roam around until next ending opportunity is presented. You don't need to start all over to get all endings. Just save before first ending is offered, so you can load later and continue to chase other endings.
Okay that's really helpful to know and i think it's a good way to implement endings. Thank you very much!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It is somewhat related to previous choices.

For example with the orc, you need a high affection score with her, otherwise she throws you off the cliff instead of taking her with you.

Same with the dark elves. If the affection with them is not high enough, they will abandon you in the end.

The only ending where previous choices doesn't matter is with all the prisoners, I think. could be wrong here.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
God damn just realized I wasted 3 levels without advancing my skills. The game should really be clearer about that.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Completely translated the game into Russian. For those interested, here's the link:

Viktor6535

Nov 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "biel182, post: 5685021, member: 1053383"]
Просто давай до этого
[/ЦИТИРОВThanks !!!АТЬ]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes