RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

fall3noath

Jan 18, 2020
how do i unlock the astrid tongue tease scene? I can't seem to unlock even though I have level 2 endurance, gave her skulls, and touched 3 stones

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Very good game, but it's a pity that the "cheat" for the objects works only once, because after the scene with the goblins, we find ourselves without anything and not easy to break everything in the different rooms. And also the monsters that appear almost every time a rock is broken, it's worse than the appearances in Pokémon... Tiring after a while.

Well, apart from that, I loved the story and I think it's my favorite Darktoz game. More than The Asylum, I must say that the dark elves are much sexier than the crazy girls of the asylum and I really like the dark-fantasy side. I would have liked to see a sequel to see what happens to our dear slave depending on the ending chosen. Or a prequel to see the origins of House Bavaeleth.

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Especially since now there are cheats that avoid dying unnecessarily, that boost the exp and therefore accelerate the level up of techniques... The scenario holds, this game is just not for you.

If you want even more hazardous mechanics, go play The Asylum... there you can pull your hair out.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
If you want even more hazardous mechanics, go play The Asylum... there you can pull your hair out.
Even more!? The asylum has like 4 annoying scenes where you have to click on a button as fast as you can. Maybe it was even just 3. And that's all. No mining, no fighting, no repetition.

It's not even close as annoying as Captured by Dark Elves when it comes to the grind. Really bad comparison in that regard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envy* and Mister_M

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Precisely not since you have just cited the many defects of The Asylum against the qualities of Captured by Dark Elves, strange... :unsure:

For Asylum you can add the affinity that has no logic, the shower system not at all coherent. The fact that you can make the best possible score on the mini-games doesn't mean that you win affection.

And the scenario, I don't even talk about it... for me it's the worst game made by DarkToz, it's quite simple, it's the only one I didn't finish..

Last edited:

Mad_Max_Zero

Apr 19, 2019
When i say to the Elve I'm reading to break out, it shows me a "to be continued" screen. Is there no ending with the prisoners?
I have the Final Endings Version installed

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Prisoners ending is already in there, I've seen it. There shouldn't be a to be continued screen if you play the final version

For pleasing the girls you need the required skills. Just press go to the menu tab "skills" and select your desired perks

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes