RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Prisoners ending is already in there, I've seen it. There shouldn't be a to be continued screen if you play the final version

For pleasing the girls you need the required skills. Just press go to the menu tab "skills" and select your desired perks
Wow... and to think I played it for 7 hours thinking I'm failing on purpose because a game panders to masochists... absolutely horrendous game. Not worth it the grind.

edit: here's my save. Final 2 saves are one room away from final boss fight and prison escape attempt. Goddammit I'm so mad. I thought this game was something different.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
Enjoying the game so far, but boy is it buggy. My game keeps freezing randomly. You'd think this would have gotten ironed out since this should be a final build. Femdom both inside and outside of the game...how meta.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 12, 2022
No, it was not.

Please stop talking bullshit.
Sir can you please give us a mod or something for Android its my 3rd time trying to get that Item from Demons but I don't get cause of Lack Of Experience and Skill Pointsni have tried alot but everytime i get some Problem i have to restart this game 3 time from the start to the Orc ending but i couldn't successfully get that ending 3 days i just want to see all the endings Please Can You Help

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sir can you please give us a mod or something for Android its my 3rd time trying to get that Item from Demons but I don't get cause of Lack Of Experience and Skill Pointsni have tried alot but everytime i get some Problem i have to restart this game 3 time from the start to the Orc ending but i couldn't successfully get that ending 3 days i just want to see all the endings Please Can You Help
Are you able to access the data folder in the android version?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What do u mean can i change something from apk editor
On PC/Mac you can go into edit the amount of exp given by going into data/enemies and changing the value. I added 00 to each one

I was wondering if that was possible on the android version; I don't know as I never play on my phone/tablet

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
I finally finished the game :cool: Is nice! 7/10. I don't know what the consensus is about its duration, but it took me a good fifteen hours... I played without cheats, on an android phone, but i have to warn you about my gaming quirks, cos the force of autism is strong with this one. Because of my OCD I read every NPC's answer no matter how many times it was repeated and talked to each one regularly clearing all options, as well as mining every obsidian and amethyst rock in the game. In the end, prior to the last confrontation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I had ten pieces of each consumable, food and potion, 500 skulls, and I finished at thirteenth level, with the mastery in Endurance (I had to impress Lilith, you know ;) ), and two levels for Tongue Twirler and Charmer skills... I haven't even finished all the epilogues, as I pursued only the endings of the girls I was interested in, namely Talice and Shyael... Talice for the best girl! I liked her model and personality the most and was delighted when she would let me graze her butt hairs :love: At the end of her path, I was contended in the role of the footstool and human bidet for my ebony goddess! Speaking about goddesses I was also infatuated with Malthara and now we come to the crux point of my post... I want to be spoiled about her mysterious appearance and backstory, as I failed to pursue any meaningful relationship with her, besides choosing to service her instead of Khadra... Does she even have an individual path, and is my assumption that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
true? I could read the walkthrough on the Darktoz's official site but I think it's more convenient to ask some willing soul here... Thnx and stay kinky friends!

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes