RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
Pfff...speak for yourselves. Talice is bae! You had your fix with now 3 futa endings. Finally time for some pussy and footworship!
Nah it’s different bro when the developer gives the demons an ending whom you spoke like 10 to 15 lines with and doesn’t give a major character like Malthara to the story an ending with the MC but I get that there has been plenty of futa endings but I feel like that really cheapens a character out and I was really pleased with how Khadra, Talice, and the demons endings played out though

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Walkthrough plss

Error 404: File not found
why doesn't it work Walkthrough ?
Here is a of darktoz's walkthrough from their website. It only covers the past public versions. So they don't explain the most recent game version's endings. ("Final endings part 2" version at the time of this post).

edit(1/18/21): Here's an updated of darktoz's walkthrough for CbDE since the game is now complete. His ending explanations aren't the most in-depth, but they do provide an overview of all the endings. As an aside, there are save files throughout this thread as well. If you just want to skip to the endings. You'll just have to search for them.

Last edited:

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Who Malthara is and what she is after is still quite mysterious, it's probable the author hasn't even decided what to do in her ending :)
Whereas the demons pair is just a side story.

Reactions: deskald

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Me playing a male protagonist game:

Me playing a female protagonist game:

Me playing this game: I retract my previous "playing a male protagonist game" statement.
Edit: For some reason, the first image is broken.
from which comix is this ?

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry, I meant Elf, but yeah if you select Za' Ress, it won't let you select her at all from the choice list before the final battle so she still needs an ending as well.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why would anyone want to avoid that? ;)

But you can avoid these scenes, yes. Makes you miss about one third of the game, though.
Its simple really, I avoid them too, some of us are not into male-parts. And the game still works quite well, once you figure out who are females and who are actually males, you can navigate them quite successfully.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Its simple really, I avoid them too, some of us are not into male-parts. And the game still works quite well, once you figure out who are females and who are actually males, you can navigate them quite successfully.
Futanari are not "Males".

And you make it sound like you have to do some Sherlock Holmes stuff. The chicks with dicks flash their cocks on the first time they get introduced. Shouldn't be too hard, since there are only 2 in the beginning (the warrior and the old priest) and 4 by the end (one demon and the orc you meet halfway).

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Why would anyone want to avoid that? ;)

But you can avoid these scenes, yes. Makes you miss about one third of the game, though.
Thank you, good sir, for the reply.
I apologize for my ignorance.
My culture has not yet accepted the refined taste of the futa/trans/chicks with dicks/dudes with boobs concept.
I am but a man stuck in his old ways.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes