RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Futanari are not "Males".

And you make it sound like you have to do some Sherlock Holmes stuff. The chicks with dicks flash their cocks on the first time they get introduced. Shouldn't be too hard, since there are only 2 in the beginning (the warrior and the old priest) and 4 by the end (one demon and the orc you meet halfway).
They have male reproductive organs (indeed no Sherlock Holmes needed), and as a heterosexual I am not attracted to dicks, sorry. There is nothing to argue about here. The game makes it easy to avoid dicks, that's good enough for me. I answered the first questioner: can you avoid having homosexual acts (sucking dicks for example) and my answer was yes, you can avoid it.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you, good sir, for the reply.
I apologize for my ignorance.
My culture has not yet accepted the refined taste of the futa/trans/chicks with dicks/dudes with boobs concept.
I am but a man stuck in his old ways.
Its simple really, I avoid them too, some of us are not into male-parts. And the game still works quite well, once you figure out who are females and who are actually males, you can navigate them quite successfully.
They have male reproductive organs (indeed no Sherlock Holmes needed), and as a heterosexual I am not attracted to dicks, sorry. There is nothing to argue about here. The game makes it easy to avoid dicks, that's good enough for me. I answered the first questioner: can you avoid having homosexual acts (sucking dicks for example) and my answer was yes, you can avoid it.
So I just want to clarify something for both of you since it's a matter of semantics on your end. Nothing wrong with that for your personal preferences. However it just goes against the semantics and tagging rules of this forum site.

For this site "gay" is defined as "[Sex act between two or more males.]", and "futa/trans" is defined as "[A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]". As you can see in the tags for this game there is no "gay" tag there is a "futa/trans" tag. Elorae, Malthara, Grishna, and the demoness are futanari characters as defined by this site's rules. (And the game developer). They are not defined by your semantics. So when both of you use homosexual and male to describe futa characters, it's okay and true to you, but wrong and false by the site's tagging rules.

You don't have to personally accept associated fetishes or preferences with futa/trans/shemale/etc characters. There's no issue there; nor am I judging you for your tastes. You do you. However when communicating on this forum it's better to understand, and accurately describe games/characters by the semantics and tagging rules of this site. Otherwise you get confusion in the forums when a user doesn't use site definitions. In worse case scenarios I've seen mods start deleting comments that don't fit the site rules.

I hope that explains and clarifies any confusion for both of you.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
So I just want to clarify something for both of you since it's a matter of semantics on your end. Nothing wrong with that for your personal preferences. However it just goes against the semantics and tagging rules of this forum site.

For this site "gay" is defined as "[Sex act between two or more males.]", and "futa/trans" is defined as "[A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]". As you can see in the tags for this game there is no "gay" tag there is a "futa/trans" tag. Elorae, Malthara, Grishna, and the demoness are futanari characters as defined by this site's rules. (And the game developer). They are not defined by your semantics. So when both of you use homosexual and male to describe futa characters, it's okay and true to you, but wrong and false by the site's tagging rules.

You don't have to personally accept associated fetishes or preferences with futa/trans/shemale/etc characters. There's no issue there; nor am I judging you for your tastes. You do you. However when communicating on this forum it's better to understand, and accurately describe games/characters by the semantics and tagging rules of this site. Otherwise you get confusion in the forums when a user doesn't use site definitions. In worse case scenarios I've seen mods start deleting comments that don't fit the site rules.

Thank you for the clarification. If I have offended other people from my ignorance, I apologize. I'll just leave it there, I dont want to open a whole new can of worms of things I dont understand and will i ever want to understand. I am sorry again.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you for the clarification. If I have offended other people from my ignorance, I apologize. I'll just leave it there, I dont want to open a whole new can of worms of things I dont understand and will i ever want to understand. I am sorry again.
You don't have to apologize; you have your own preferences and that's fine. In my opinion you've been really reasonable about this. It's less about offending someone, and more having a dialogue with common definitions to avoid confusion. In a way it's kind of like you using a personal different language, while others are using a common site language. If that makes sense. One thing the mods don't like on this forum is when users get off topic, insult each other, and derail the overall flow of threads. So to improve conversations about games/other topics, it's easier to have site wide definitions/tags that everyone can follow and understand. Rather than having users guessing what everyone's personal definitions for a tag are. (Take into consideration that there are thousands of users here each day from all over the world). If you need clarification on different tag definitions you can view them here. At the end of the day we're all guests here and have to abide by site rules.

If you have any questions feel free to ask by private message or look around the rules too. That way the thread can get back to discussing the game. And I hope you enjoy playing the game however you see fit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StanleyFlower

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Thanks. Yes, this clarifies it nicely. For example you define futanari as "a woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals", fair enough. Is it possible someone is not into futanari? Yes. I am personally attracted to women with female genitals only. So, does it make sense to inquire about how a particular game relates to this preference in the course of the game-play? I think it does. In the case of this game, it is mostly optional with which characters you interact, and I think that is a good aspect of the game, because it accommodates the taste of both those who like futanari girls and those who only like females.

Last edited:
Reactions: StanleyFlower

jt5151

Oct 7, 2017
I have the right skills for grishna trhe orc in the mine but cant get her BJ scene ,,, any help on what i am missing ., ?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have the right skills for grishna trhe orc in the mine but cant get her BJ scene ,,, any help on what i am missing ., ?
For starter's here is a pdf version of darktoz's walkthrough from their website. It only covers the past public version. For that optional scene it might be tied to touching the four different stones of Episode 2. So try touching one of the stones, sleeping, and going back to talk to her, to see if the dialogue/scene triggers.

can anyone give me the saves for all the new endings?
See my post/explanation here.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Some hero or heroine pls upload cg extracted version currently away from my pc but would very much like to view this new update ty in advance ;)

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Here is my save data for the ending setups. Download my save folder, unzip the folder, and paste the save folder into your game's "www" folder. Should work with no hassles. Save 3 is right before the Elorae, Khadra, Talice, and Demon endings. Just place the sphere on the pedestal, walk across the bridge, and you'll be in the endgame. Note for those of you who are new to the game: whichever dark elf you choose to lead in the endgame dialogue, of the three above, they will become your mistress for the ending. To get the demon ending you have to piss them all off by saying they're all crazy/going die. (Instead of choosing a leader). Then they'll all chain you down, and you'll get the two demons from earlier as mistresses. Save 14 is right before the orc ending. Where if you accept to give up your sphere, to Grishna, she'll enslave you and take you to the orc encampment.
Elorae and talice cannot be choosen.the optien exist but when you click nothing happens... :(

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Elorae and talice cannot be choosen.the optien exist but when you click nothing happens... :(
Then something is wrong with your game. Because I just checked again and could get all three different dark elf endings. Out of curiosity when you downloaded my save 3, did it save over a save 3 of yours? I've seen some rare bugs with RPGMaker regarding saves in other games. Where certain variables get jumbled after merging/overwriting. But I personally haven't encountered those bugs in this game. That's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

If you want, try and redownload my save files, delete your previous save folder from the CBDE's "www" folder, and do a fresh install with the new save folder. If that doesn't work, try deleting then redownloading the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: nanar and Choo-choo

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
Then something is wrong with your game. Because I just checked again and could get all three different dark elf endings. Out of curiosity when you downloaded my save 3, did it save over a save 3 of yours? I've seen some rare bugs with RPGMaker regarding saves in other games. Where certain variables get jumbled after merging/overwriting. But I personally haven't encountered those bugs in this game. That's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

If you want, try and redownload my save files, delete your previous save folder from the CBDE's "www" folder, and do a fresh install with the new save folder. If that doesn't work, try deleting then redownloading the game.
I re downloaded your save and deleted all my old save 3 files AND IT WORKED! Thank you!!

Reactions: pabo and onyxmoose

Chrysanis

Apr 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite that, amazing game! Had a lot of fun going through this one, the images/characters were all great and the whole story was thought through pretty well too! Great game, keep up the good work!

The only things I'd like to see changed are as follow;
- Having a way to replay scenes (I totally LOVED some scenes but have to keep specific saves to replay them; Especially scenes from Za'ress or Samira).

- Lowering the Miss chance in combat; Given that most fights last between 1 ~4 turns, it doesn't make sense to have a miss chance of between 8~10%, should be a lot lower so that the difference between fights isn't as big as it is now.

- A way to reset skillpoints. Even though this sounds nice, I can imagine this would make getting scenes TOO easy, but I would still vouch for this option if it's not too difficult to implement!

Anyways, that just my two cents. All in all it was a great game and I await further updates with anticipation! Well done!

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I'm kinda late to the party. Downloaded the game from itch, reached the underworld level, caught the goblin, but couldn't go on because I've a bit of the OCD and all those ore veins felt overwhelming.
Anyhow, what's all this about 'Final Endings', 'part 2' of all things?

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i have a few questions and even afyer 6 hours playing i didn t figure out the answers

1 how exactly do you earn the upgrade points
i have some but not all and i wonder how to do so

2 is it my way off playing or is is it in the game that the dark elves are never satisfied with the sexual prestations of the mc

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes