RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
More than likely, the game is still in the final stages of development
If I remember correctly none of those will have their own ending well Valyrr does have her ending and you can see it already that one short scene but Arachna is gone as is Malthara and won't have their own endings might remember wrong though but I'm pretty sure about that

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If I remember correctly none of those will have their own ending well Valyrr does have her ending and you can see it already that one short scene but Arachna is gone as is Malthara and won't have their own endings might remember wrong though but I'm pretty sure about that
Fair enough, i'm just guessing anyway.

Sep 16, 2019
Am I missing something? I can't get to trigger the aforementioned final battle. When facing Valyrr, all options lead to a game over, there's no list I could select names from. Nothing new comes up in either character text options after I've placed the final orb. I think I've tried everything... can't even get to a single ending.
Level 25, neutral-to-positive with all characters; dutifully and diligently played since the beginning and would finally like to see Slave ... 'unchained'.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Am I missing something? I can't get to trigger the aforementioned final battle. When facing Valyrr, all options lead to a game over, there's no list I could select names from. Nothing new comes up in either character text options after I've placed the final orb. I think I've tried everything... can't even get to a single ending.
Level 25, neutral-to-positive with all characters; dutifully and diligently played since the beginning and would finally like to see Slave ... 'unchained'.
Your relationship level is probably not high enough. Go to , drag and drop your save game, then drag and drop the system.json (from the www/data folder) this will add the variable names and you will see how high they are. Here an example:

Sep 16, 2019
Your relationship level is probably not high enough. Go to , drag and drop your save game, then drag and drop the system.json (from the www/data folder) this will add the variable names and you will see how high they are. Here an example:
Here is my save data for the ending setups. Download my save folder, unzip the folder, and paste the save folder into your game's "www" folder. Should work with no hassles. Save 3 is right before the Elorae, Khadra, Talice, and Demon endings. Just place the sphere on the pedestal, walk across the bridge, and you'll be in the endgame. Note for those of you who are new to the game: whichever dark elf you choose to lead in the endgame dialogue, of the three above, they will become your mistress for the ending. To get the demon ending you have to piss them all off by saying they're all crazy/going die. (Instead of choosing a leader). Then they'll all chain you down, and you'll get the two demons from earlier as mistresses. Save 14 is right before the orc ending. Where if you accept to give up your sphere, to Grishna, she'll enslave you and take you to the orc encampment.

edit: A couple of people got a save bug/corruption when merging my saves with theirs. If that's the case for you game/saves do this: redownload my save files, delete your previous save folder from the CBDE's "www" folder(or store your old folder somewhere separately on your computer), and do a fresh install with the new save folder. That should fix any potential bug related issues.
Yeah, mine were way too low apparently. However I tried it with this savefile (way less than yours, but double than mine - no penis size pun intended) and still no endings. Backed up the full savefolder and only used the provided files, to no avail.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, mine were way too low apparently. However I tried it with this savefile (way less than yours, but double than mine - no penis size pun intended) and still no endings. Backed up the full savefolder and only used the provided files, to no avail.
Just tested the save from the post, it works fine and I could access the Talice ending (did not test the others). Are you sure you went far enough? Once you cross the bridge, you first get blasted by lightning and get knocked out. After a few seconds you get healed and get your choices.

Reactions: onyxmoose and pabo

bicardium

May 16, 2017
is there a way to edit your sp? (skill points) so you can just max everything at the start so yuo wont fail any scene?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes