RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
16k worth of patreon income right there lol hope its worth it!
Ah, the typical f95 forum guy that tells people how bad it is to support the fraud lewd devs of this world.

At least do the math right. It has not been 4 months since the last update, it has been 1. Because the last update was Femdom City MANTIS.

He alternates updates between 2 games, like someone above already pointed out, but as the typical f95 forum guy I guess you only read what fits your agenda.

I really don't like what people like you are doing. Darktoz has been doing this stuff for I think 3 years, has released a handful of games, not abandoned a project, gives weekly updates on the progress and answers every question on patreon.

Yet people who never pledged a dime like you are implying that people like me who are supporting him are stupid. lol. At least be silent, because it is people like me that make sure that the lewd devs can keep doing what they do so that people like you get stuff for free and still moan about it.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I know this is probably hardcore femdom stuff but still is there any path to avoid that? I really like games with dark elf/drow but femdom is not really my thing.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Some interactions cannot be avoided but most of them are completely optional (you can decline or not interact with the other characters in the first place). If you don't like futa, you can always pick another non-futa character.
There are some vanilla sex scenes of a sort. But you can't really pick domination path in this game.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I know this is probably hardcore femdom stuff but still is there any path to avoid that? I really like games with dark elf/drow but femdom is not really my thing.
Difficult. Most sex and bdsm scenes are optional. All the futanari stuff is optional. And the game is not as dark as previous games by darktoz, but still, the overall theme is that you're prisoner. I guess the story can still be interesting, but you are missing most of the content and the overall scenario of the game might not be to your liking.

They are really like the drow in DnD, seeing males as well as other races as inferior.

I would say play the first 2-3 days and see if you like it or not.

Reactions: sonhot

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Here is the new version that contains The Talice Ending (16 scenes) The Khadra Ending (4 Scenes) and The Demon Ending (5 Scenes)
Enjoy!

I have to say that 16 scenes for the Talice Ending was too much. I just went on and on and always thought "Oh, but she needs another foot fetish scene" "Oh, she needs another strap-on scene"...and in the end it was too much time spent on it. Not because I don't enjoy working on her, but because Elorae for example had 5 scenes less, and in a way this is not fair. I don't know, it might be because I have this weird feeling that my updates have to be big, at least 350 pictures big, that they really feel like an update, so that it is worth the wait...have to work on that behaviour.
Anyway, a lot of scenes you can look forward to in this ending.
As always, please tell me any bugs you find so that I can fix them!
With this update, Captured by Dark Elves has about 2000 render pictures...that does not only make it quite a big download, but for old and very slow laptops and desktop pc's it might also slow down when bigger animations are at display. Just to keep that in mind.
Here is the Scenes List:
Khadra Ending:
Footworship, Pussyworship, Blowjob, Sex, put away in bottle
Demons Ending: Cocksucking, Anal Pounding, Double Tongue Tease, Pussyworship, Riding
Talice Ending: Footworship, Footrub and Footgag, Pussylicking, Assworship, Smothering and Licking, Strapon and Cumming, Straponsuck and Pound, Whipping, Ballbusting, Handjob plus Tease and Denial, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Human Dildo, Slap/Spit and Saliva, Footjob, Trampling
Have fun, enjoy, thank you so much for your support and of course...
...stay kinky!

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
Talice is my favorite, so I'm happy. Are there going to be more endings? There must be an "escape" ending, right?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Talice is my favorite, so I'm happy. Are there going to be more endings? There must be an "escape" ending, right?
i love talice, she has the most foot fetish scenes in this game, and to know that in her 16 scenes she would have a lot of theme

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how can i play the new endings with my save file? copy and paste theme in the save archive but when i load it and try to choose talice the game dont let me

clatica

Jan 6, 2019

Unlocked

Here is the new version that contains The Talice Ending (16 scenes) The Khadra Ending (4 Scenes) and The Demon Ending (5 Scenes)
Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have to say that 16 scenes for the Talice Ending was too much. I just went on and on and always thought "Oh, but she needs another foot fetish scene" "Oh, she needs another strap-on scene"...and in the end it was too much time spent on it. Not because I don't enjoy working on her, but because Elorae for example had 5 scenes less, and in a way this is not fair. I don't know, it might be because I have this weird feeling that my updates have to be big, at least 350 pictures big, that they really feel like an update, so that it is worth the wait...have to work on that behaviour.
Anyway, a lot of scenes you can look forward to in this ending.
As always, please tell me any bugs you find so that I can fix them!
With this update, Captured by Dark Elves has about 2000 render pictures...that does not only make it quite a big download, but for old and very slow laptops and desktop pc's it might also slow down when bigger animations are at display. Just to keep that in mind.
Here is the Scenes List:
Khadra Ending:
Footworship, Pussyworship, Blowjob, Sex, put away in bottle
Demons Ending: Cocksucking, Anal Pounding, Double Tongue Tease, Pussyworship, Riding
Talice Ending: Footworship, Footrub and Footgag, Pussylicking, Assworship, Smothering and Licking, Strapon and Cumming, Straponsuck and Pound, Whipping, Ballbusting, Handjob plus Tease and Denial, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Human Dildo, Slap/Spit and Saliva, Footjob, Trampling
Have fun, enjoy, thank you so much for your support and of course...
...stay kinky!

Reactions: peggvenusgoodfellas

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey so in this game , the mc is weak and submissive ? is this game all about femdom ? Thanks for the answers :)

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes