RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

null91

May 24, 2020
Guys does someone have save file with full level up on the begining of the game? I hate fucking mining. I try so much to dig all mines but the repetitive batlles scenes kill me. I dig all fucking mines on episode 1 and 2 but when I was saw how many fucking mines have in episode 3 I collapse and give up. Or can you tell me how to add ex points to level up in onlinesaveeditor?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Guys does someone have save file with full level up on the begining of the game? I hate fucking mining. I try so much to dig all mines but the repetitive batlles scenes kill me. I dig all fucking mines on episode 1 and 2 but when I was saw how many fucking mines have in episode 3 I collapse and give up. Or can you tell me how to add ex points to level up in onlinesaveeditor?
So download a rpgmaker save editor from . Extract the editor and then run the editor. Find the save file for the game; it should be in a subfolder under the www folder. Click on the save you want to edit, and then edit the exp of your character to a high value. Save the edited file. Now open up game, and you should have all the exp you need to level up. Also it's been awhile since I played so I forget the exact requirements for leveling up. (If it happens automatically or if you need to sleep).

null91

May 24, 2020
Is that editor same like online save wćeditor? Because in online save editor you cann add gold health stamina but you cant level up. I was trying and nothing.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is that editor same like online save wćeditor? Because in online save editor you cann add gold health stamina but you cant level up. I was trying and nothing.
I remember that you can't change level, you have to change the EXP that you have, and it automatically adjusts the level by itself

null91

May 24, 2020
In save editor I can change gold, DEF, ATC, WEAPONS, but i cant change EXP. Can you help me to guide me how to change EXP? I dont see option for that.

null91

May 24, 2020
So, I edit everything 9999, but I still cant add skills (tongue, iron), and I am stiil level 1. How can i add skilss and level up without mining? Please guys help me.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
In save editor I can change gold, DEF, ATC, WEAPONS, but i cant change EXP. Can you help me to guide me how to change EXP? I dont see option for that.
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Save and exit, I went from level 27 to 65 by that. And I did sleep, as the game didn't automatically update the exp for me.

null91

May 24, 2020
Well, edit XP just like you (99999) and i am stil level 1. I try to go to sleep, but than sey scene begin and I cant finish because I dont have EXP to add tongue skill. Very frustrating.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Been a while since I started a new game in this, but if I remember correctly after you edit the file for more xp you need to gain xp in game for the level up to trigger (or even win a fight, as I said, it's been a while).
So edit a save were you are in the first mining area, mine a bit till you trigger a fight and win.

Reactions: pabo

null91

May 24, 2020
Okay. I will try that. In the end I still need minning. Fuck. Tell me is this part 2? Does exist Captured of Dark Elves part 1 game? Because tittle of the game say Captured Of Dark Elves: Arachnas Return. So I was thinking maybe this was sequel.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
It's the first (and probably only part) of "captured by dark elves".

Darktoz has some other games with fem/futadom though.

Escanor922

May 22, 2020
save a question, in the sex scenes at the beginning, sex with elf or blowjob to futa, how does it work to do it well? I keep the "enter" key pressed but it goes faster but it doesn't end, if I press esc or with the mouse it ends and tells me that I have not been up to it, what can I do?

1591221240879.png

null91

May 24, 2020
You need to level up your skills. Press esc and see your items. When you earn EXP you buy skills for blowjob and licking.

null91

May 24, 2020
You can use save online editor to cheat. Or you can dig minning and earn EXP. When you level up your skiils than you continue a stroyline. If you do sex scene without skiils you will failed.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes