RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
1223.png
PASSWORD: f95zone
Created ITA Version 0.01 View attachment data Map001-058 Ita 0.01.7z

Instructions: replace the files in the given folder Data (make a backup copy of the original files)

I used google translator so there will be a lot of bugs, but to start playing for those who like me and italian and don't know english and a beginning, unfortunately i'm dyslexic and i can't learn the language :(.

I hope you find it useful, and good game, by Lucy1223 xP

Last edited:

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
You cross the bridge and then you are just fucked either way? I tried all the options I think and either I am missing something or that update sucked.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I see thanks... raised it with Elorae and saw the content... where do I find the Orc Lady again?
easiest: look for the saves I posted some days ago. The first one was from in front of her.

otherwise: Cant remember where she was exactly (just that she was somewhere on the right side), but you have to find a save in which you did not allready get the orb from her as she disappears when you do this.

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
I see thanks... raised it with Elorae and saw the content... where do I find the Orc Lady again?
Mine 3- You go the the first left area, the orc lady is below Samira, expect to do alot of digging. To raise her affections so she does not kill you at the endgame you need to have good oral and toughness (for the latter I am currently unsure what stat u need. 90% sure its this though) for the two sex scenes.
Hell- You go the the left area yet again and dig yourself to the upper left exit on the other side.

Delteros

Sep 25, 2017
*Sighs* whew lad where the hell do i begin with this? I have played grind hell games, but this shit holds a special place in pit of my bowels. i understand certain adult games having to grind to artificially inflate play time, but this shit takes the tile of most unnecessary low reward grind for the septic tank of hell. AVOID THIS GAME! The content is ok quality at best, and NOT worth the grind (even if you cheat it feels like the dev had more fun making the grind than the scenes cause they are few and far between). The only ending as of ep 3. There seem to be a pattern with these games where the content isn't much, but the gameplay (excluding the grindy parts) outweighs it entirely.

Reactions: game_dreamer
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes