RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
The complete walkthrough is on Darktoz.com

Here is the scenes list:

Elorae:
Blowjob, Balllicking and Deepthroat, Footmassage, Spanking, Doggystyle Fuck, Pussylicking, Footworship, Faceslapping and Feetkissing, Missionary Fuck, Fucking Elorae

Orc Tribe: Orc Bukkake Party 1, Orc Bukkake Party 2, Blowjob Varka, Blowjob Uhrza, Blowjob Talika, Blowjob Grishna, Grishna Fucking, Grishna Fucking + Meehrza Deepthroat, Meehrza Quick Fuck, Varka Assfuck, Talika Assfuck

22 sex scenes. It is roughly 350 pictures big. That actually makes it more than episode 3.

I don't know. Last episode everyone was moaning about too much rock mining and battles, this time everyone is moaning about no rock mining and just one battle. Weird, but I guess that is F95 in a nutshell. I like the update but I knew what I was getting, because he exactly told what he was going to do. Same extended endings like in the asylum.

Edit: Didn't see that amanwholive was the exact same guy that started a similar discussion about one year ago, about Darktoz getting lazy and lying, which wasn't true back then either, so I erased the last pieces of my post because he already reported me last time. All peace and love to you.
Yeah, i remember you calling me a kid and nothing more really, so mature...
And no, i didnt reported you, it was just that a mod read our very mature discussion of how much of a kiddos we were that he/she deleted all, but yeah it always my fault for you mate, never change...

P. S. : Theres too much to discuss with your argument but our past tell me that i cant talk to you without fighting so i will simply let it go.

Last edited:

purplehat

Oct 7, 2019
This is probably the hardest game i have ever played. Even with the cheat mod this game is very grindy and i cant even imagine how people will play without cheat mod. When i played it before to the end of previous version i made a huge mistake by rushing to see scenes when I had not yet unlocked the attributes I needed to fully view scene, so I would also strongly suggest to follow the walk through(Literally not one thing i saw was the full thing) and just grind, level up your stats and then progress with story. It does have good animations but no gallery or save option just makes this way too hard on top of everything.

Reactions: game_dreamer

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Ok, so I guess I can just follow Valyrr and get killed or agree with Elorae and get killed
Was a nice "cross the bridge" gameplay there

Reactions: TheRapist_00

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Don't really need one, it's as straightforward as possible compared to previous 2
Ok, so I guess I can just follow Valyrr and get killed or agree with Elorae and get killed
Was a nice "cross the bridge" gameplay there
Elorae only kills you (or lets you get killed) if your affection with her is really low.

I messed up some scenes with her and I still got the "good" ending where she enslaves you.

D

Deleted member 44741

Is there only Elorae path for the moment? I hope we can play other ends very soon.
The Orc ending also got updated. You have to have a good relation with the orc though, otherwise she just murders you I think.

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else have the bug where if you close the game and come back, a ton of the letters from the text are missing? deleting the saves resets everything. but whenever i leave the game and load a save this shit keeps happening

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone else have the bug where if you close the game and come back, a ton of the letters from the text are missing? deleting the saves resets everything. but whenever i leave the game and load a save this shit keeps happening
Seriously Ive tried everything, ive deleted and reinstalled the game like three times, but its like everytime i load a save with this game or games using the same format it is missing a huge amount of text to the point where its unreadable. I cant find anything anywhere on it at all

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes