RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
There seem to be a pattern with these games where the content isn't much, but the gameplay (excluding the grindy parts) outweighs it entirely.
There is a walkthrough posted somewhere here or on darktoz webpage, which I recommend you check out. The game has about 100 animated scenes by now. So I guess you must have missed most, because that is way more content than most of "these" games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Captured by Dark Elves First Endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What is the difference to the official android port?
i hope none, besides local savefiles and thus savefile transfer from pc an vice versa, a full functioning credits page, a proper working textbox hide function also in choice menus, some other tiny additions and the smaller filesize.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Carambole

Feb 10, 2020
- i can only give a maximum of 11 stones at a time (i have more)
- the interface is buggy (the screen blocks sometimes)
- the gameplay is a bit tedious (mining stones)
- how to use the nightshades ?
- i can only give the sulfur units one by one...
- when i dismiss the barbarian girl, i am in another map (and later takashi is resurected) (chapter 3)
- when i ask "za ress" if i can do something for her, according to the text, it's druuna that answers (chapter 3)

I like the sex scenes however:
- the designer doesn't know how to draw an ass crack (also i would to see more ass HOLES especially after an intensive pegging session)
- the women's genitals could be a bit more realistic (i am only happy with the barbarian woman)

In this game there is always a shortage of water but thy never force you to drink yellow water if you drink too much.
Elorae seems to look if you are hiding gems, but she should look in some hidden places.

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper

nikdxmk

May 20, 2020
Like this game )). Especially for cheaters " save editor"...
Bonus: saving 2 finals (i recommend you go through the game, not just watch the finale).

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes