RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

sluffy

May 8, 2020
Why do all sex scenes end with females being frustrated by me? Is it because I cancel the anination with holding ESC button? How long do I have to watch it then? It's stupid.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Why do all sex scenes end with females being frustrated by me? Is it because I cancel the anination with holding ESC button? How long do I have to watch it then? It's stupid.
It's not how long you watch the scene it's the skills you have. If you do not have the necessary skill at the necessary level the scene will end with the female/futa being frustrated.

Reactions: pabo and Choo-choo

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
there's a walkthrough on but its only up to ep 3 and it doesn't cover the endings

Reactions: Khairus

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Damn, 2 more months then. Thats wack
I think it comes out this month. I mean usually it takes 4 months to update both games because he alternates between the two!

But it is about 2 months between an update.

Femdom City Update - Wait 2 months - Dark Elves Update - Wait 2 months - Femdom City Update

and so on

Reactions: Vinzer

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
is there any chance of malthara content coming up in the ending? and maybe an alt route for orc girl(grishna) other than the tribe ending?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes