RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Chap 3 saves with all skills leveled up and all scenes played
Use ones with most hours, shouldn't take too long to figure out

Reactions: prosmoker1

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 564752 i used the save in the save thing and it don't work need help plz
That is because your global does not tell your game that you have a save in slot 13. Either create it and overwrite it or you can use the archive attached here.

In the archive are 2 save, global and config files (in save folder), extract into www folder so that you have www/save/<files>. If you want to keep your old saves, simply backup your own save folder.

for orc ending:
load save 1, talk to orc -> I want out, follow the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for elora ending:
load save 2, cross north bridge, get "killed", talk to elves (choose to follow elora), kill tiny spider (on the hunt attack spam is fastest), get ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Not gonna lie two of the three futa endings for the first release is pretty disappointing, it's fine for people into that stuff but earlier discussion said Khadra was probably gonna be in too.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Darktoz wrote in one post he might do khadra ending to if he has some time (not an extended ending), but some problems came up so we only got 2. Some posts from his patreon:
possible 3rd ending

problems (only 2 endings)
If thats really all, it is for me, the worst update that this guy made, let me explain....

This was the update that:
-More time tooks to do
-Less content have
-Less originality and quality have
-Less "gameplay" time have

It is basically a "suck-take my cock loop" update, and what about the useless options that come in the extended endings? Has literally no influence on the situation ( could reduce it on "give 1 more render or stop" )

Yes, i know... i dont pay him anything so stfu but think about it, how much time will take do all the endings with this path? 11-12 endings with 2 endings every 7-8 months (he alternates between this game and femdom city) minimum 2 years if not more.

Sorry but i need to cry it out, now laugh if u want.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
If thats really all, it is for me, the worst update that this guy made, let me explain....

-More time tooks to do
-Less content have
It is basically a "suck-take my cock loop" update

Yes, i know... i dont pay him anything so stfu but think about it, how much time will take do all the endings with this path? 11-12 endings with 2 endings every 7-8 months (he alternates between this game and femdom city) minimum 2 years if not more.

Just to get your hopes up:

The other endings will (mostly) take less time. Not only will not every ending be an extended one like the 2 we got, but also all elf endings (except the priestess one, cant remember her name) allready have some part done (the getting blasted, the discussion and for 2 elves the fight). Now prisoner endings (if there will be any) and the priestess ending (if there will be one) will most likely take more time, but I assume the prisoner endings will be a group escape with some sort of path choice at the end which will make it faster to implement.

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017

-More time tooks to do
-Less content have

It is basically a "suck-take my cock loop" update, and what about the useless options that come in the extended endings? Has literally no influence on the situation ( could reduce it on "give 1 more render or stop" )

Idk about that 2 years prediction, The creator stated that he's gonna release a demo for a new game in april, Apparently it's gonna be his most ambitious project yet, And his new main focus after MANTIS and CbDE are done.
My guess is that he's been extra busy trying to make that happen, Hence the small update.
Plus he has a really good track record of finished projects and fulfilling promises, So i wouldn't be too worried.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Idk about that 2 years prediction, The creator stated that he's gonna release a demo for a new game in april, Apparently it's gonna be his most ambitious project yet, And his new main focus after MANTIS and CbDE are done.
My guess is that he's been extra busy trying to make that happen, Hence the small update.
Plus he has a really good track record of finished projects and fulfilling promises, So i wouldn't be too worried.
Mantis was his most ambicious project too and almost 2 years later it is, for me i repeat, an "empty" sandbox game, a consecution of random scenes without a strong argument, yeah i know we are here to fap not to see the next GoT femdom series. Otherwise like you said, will be his main focus when at least CbDE are done, maybe 2 years are a bit too much but 1 year its not too far from reality if Darktoz is in a perfect mood.

And about fullfilling promises...remember he said it was gonna be 4 endings (Talice, Khadra and this 2) in this update first, then he change it to 3, and now we have 2 and with a bit of luck 3 (wow that gave me Koda's vibes).

I really hope he doesnt rush the endings like he does with The asylum which was, for me, his perfect femdom game.

Reactions: game_dreamer

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
wish he updated with more game play
think he just got tired with this game and said f it im onto something else
guess whatever endings we get we should be happy about
at least he wrapped up the main story kinda of
only thing really left is to see how the rest of the human slaves escape if you choose that path since it said it would be updated

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The complete walkthrough is on Darktoz.com

Here is the scenes list:

Elorae:
Blowjob, Balllicking and Deepthroat, Footmassage, Spanking, Doggystyle Fuck, Pussylicking, Footworship, Faceslapping and Feetkissing, Missionary Fuck, Fucking Elorae

Orc Tribe: Orc Bukkake Party 1, Orc Bukkake Party 2, Blowjob Varka, Blowjob Uhrza, Blowjob Talika, Blowjob Grishna, Grishna Fucking, Grishna Fucking + Meehrza Deepthroat, Meehrza Quick Fuck, Varka Assfuck, Talika Assfuck

22 sex scenes. It is roughly 350 pictures big. That actually makes it more than episode 3.

I don't know. Last episode everyone was moaning about too much rock mining and battles, this time everyone is moaning about no rock mining and just one battle. Weird, but I guess that is F95 in a nutshell. I like the update but I knew what I was getting, because he exactly told what he was going to do. Same extended endings like in the asylum.

Edit: Didn't see that amanwholive was the exact same guy that started a similar discussion about one year ago, about Darktoz getting lazy and lying, which wasn't true back then either, so I erased the last pieces of my post because he already reported me last time. All peace and love to you.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes