RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Making progress with the Elorae Ending. I would say that it is 2 weeks away...but I cannot guarantee it because I might run into trouble with the implementation. If so, I will keep you updated.
It is post from 7 days ago so we are probably 7-14 days till next update (hope so)

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019

Ok, so I've started implementing the orc and elorae endings. I am a bit behind my schedule, and I don't know if I can catch up. And as always, I cannot predict the future. Real life stuff happens and you never know when you mess things up in your game that you have to fix first before moving on. It looks like this:

If everything runs smooth and I can work a lot on the game (meaning almost 24/7), it will come on Sunday, the 23rd. If I face a few issues, have some real life stuff to deal with or else, I aim for Wednesday, the 26st.
If I face some real issues with the game or real life, it will come Saturday, the 29th!

I am telling you this because this is the last post before the release and I don't want to do small update posts about minor delays that can happen. Crunch time!
If I have to delay the game even further, I will make another update post
...but I doubt that I have to do that. I have done similar endings for my other game, The Asylum, already. So I know how to do it and I don't think that I should run into major issues. But you never know. Like I always tell you, making a game isn't as easy as you might think and anything can happen ;)
That's it you lovely freaks, have a nice sunday and
stay kinky!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is the developer EU time or US time, because if it's US it becomes a Monday release for me

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes