RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
i dont have acess, trailer for captured or femdom?
It seems to me that what there is is a Fendom trailer from another game, I don't know if Mantis or one that is starting to develop

Of CDE sure it is not, the only published are single images of the Orc Ending of 5 Futas Orcs

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Can someone explain if all the characters are going to recieve ending?? I have a feeling that Samira ( my fav character) is going to be lefted out kkk. Hope everyone gets an ending.

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
"I have only 3 scenes left to render before the orc ending is done. Next up will be Elorae's ending and maybe Khadra's (because Khadra's isn't extended) before the game gets an update
If everything runs smooth it should drop in february.
It will be a bit weird, because of the many options only 2-3 endings will be available. All the rest will be dead ends for now. I know most of you know this already and have experienced it in The Asylum, but I should let you know anyway."

This is what Darktoz said in one his last posts.
Now orc ending is finished so we are waiting for another two.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
"I have only 3 scenes left to render before the orc ending is done. Next up will be Elorae's ending and maybe Khadra's (because Khadra's isn't extended) before the game gets an update
It will be a bit weird, because of the many options only 2-3 endings will be available. All the rest will be dead ends for now. I know most of you know this already and have experienced it in The Asylum, but I should let you know anyway."

Thanks for information

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
Can someone explain if all the characters are going to recieve ending?? I have a feeling that Samira ( my fav character) is going to be lefted out kkk. Hope everyone gets an ending.
Every character will get an ending, but only 6 of them will get an extended ending. Tbh, he should just give all of them an extended ending, but he's so easily bored so that won't happen. It's the same reason why he's working on 3 games (and maybe more) at once. Just look at the trailer of his new futuristic game, how long did it take to make all of those models, voice lines and artwork? I mean like, why has he been working on that when people are waiting for his other two games? But whatever.

Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

So the orc ending is coming with the next update slated for february? Nice. :)
Here is hoping he makes ending for everyone.

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
so... they are still voting on patreon? Why Samira and Talice didn't became popular?? I mean... Samira is clearly the most dominant and untouchable of them. I just hope that she gets an extended ending.

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
so... they are still voting on patreon? Why Samira and Talice didn't became popular?? I mean... Samira is clearly the most dominant and untouchable of them. I just hope that she gets an extended ending.
It was voted, and the most voted was Elorae, then the orc ending, then I think Khayra and Talice very close to each other

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes