RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
It's going to be final update (I guess) so we might have to wait a little longer than usual but it seems like it's going to take 2-3 months. If only he would work with someone it would be much shorter.

Last edited:
Reactions: kshyk

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Dark elves loves talking mad shit, no matter what you do and astrid keeps getting rekt almost everytime she's interacting with a dark elf. Poor girl.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It's going to be final update (I guess) so we might have to wait a little longer than usual but it seems like it's going to take 2-3 months. If only he would work with someone it would be much shorter.
What would that someone do? I think that the artwork and animations is something only darktoz can create, and that's what takes so much time.

If he's doing it like he did with the asylum he will release 1-2 endings one after the other.

Reactions: saladjuice

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Hey guys !

Just Idk if anyone knows about this bug but don't free your slave barbarian girl, I mean if you pay her for her protection don't release her by clicking on the spot where you find her. Otherwise you do a reverse time and go back in the past and you cannot play anymore ....
I did save there and lost my long save :( (you go back at the end of ep.2 like the portal is open but dialogues don't mention so and ask to open it ....)

Have a nice day ;)

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys !

Just Idk if anyone knows about this bug but don't free your slave barbarian girl, I mean if you pay her for her protection don't release her by clicking on the spot where you find her. Otherwise you do a reverse time and go back in the past and you cannot play anymore ....
I did save there and lost my long save :( (you go back at the end of ep.2 like the portal is open but dialogues don't mention so and ask to open it ....)

Have a nice day ;)
that bug has already been fixed. I know that because I had the same issue.

you most likely have an outdated version.

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
Is Darktoz okay? It says "Currently sick" on his patreon, any news about him? Any news about games? He better be resting right now.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Dec 15
Currently sick :(
That's the disadvantage of weekly updates...I have to fill them even though I have absolutely nothing to show :(.

Some of you have already noticed my absence on discord. I am sick since wednesday, having to lie in bed. I got fever, which keeps me from working both on my real job and on my games. I'm already feeling a bit better, but I won't risk anything because christmas is coming up and I need to be healthy again for that. So I focus on getting back on my feet, avoiding the internet and electronic devices in general, drinking tee, sleeping a lot and read a bit when my head doesn't ache too much.

I think I can't give you absolutely nothing, so take this futuristic MANTIS prison scene from my treasure chest. I hope I'll have a bit more to show next week, we will see.

Stay kinky...

...and warm and healthy :)

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I think I can't give you absolutely nothing, so take this futuristic MANTIS prison scene from my treasure chest. I hope I'll have a bit more to show next week, we will see.

Stay kinky...

...and warm and healthy :)
Do you have that scene as well, Entropylol? :)

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes