RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi can anybody tell me why i cant use the saves given above i have put them in the www/save folder but the continue option is not available in game?Help

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Hi can anybody tell me why i cant use the saves given above i have put them in the www/save folder but the continue option is not available in game?Help
RPGM games store which save game slots have been used before (god knows why). I can not remember where exactly it stores this data, but you just have to start a new game and as soon as you can create as many save games as necessary (check the numbers in the downloaded saves). Once you have done this just overwrite the freshly created saves with the downloaded ones and you should be good to go.

D

Deleted member 44741

Jesus fuck, I feel like I'm playing Mining Simulator.

But I must work to get molested by dark elves. Here we go!

• Haha
Reactions: kshyk

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
how do I get Astred's handjob scene?
I'm supposed to give her skulls just before finding the dagger (walkthrough says so)
but how many skull do I have to give her???? I've already given her like 10
and given Shyael like 8
is there a specific number or something?

D

Deleted member 44741

50% of the dialogue in this game:

Main character: "Can I help you?"
Everyone else: "Fuck you. I don't know you!"

Even people on this forum are more polite than that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not soon. He's working on update for his other game...so in few months I would say...

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I haven't encountered most of the scenes from the last 5.5 pages. I have played the latest version, talked to all characters every day and had max skills. Is there something I am missing?
I checked and i had all the scenes. I believe some of them only appear at certain steps in the story, you might have skipped/not reached some. Also some might only appear if your relationship value is high enough. Some prison scenes also only appear if you stay awake (not training, not sleeping, no escaping) in your cell.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I checked and i had all the scenes. I believe some of them only appear at certain steps in the story, you might have skipped/not reached some. Also some might only appear if your relationship value is high enough. Some prison scenes also only appear if you stay awake (not training, not sleeping, no escaping) in your cell.
Was awake on every night, even had encounters when I was told not to ask about favors at night. Perhaps I should try to mine more slowly and spend more days and nights between main story events.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes