RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
1) go to saveeditonline.com
2) load your save from folder cbde/www/saves
3) click on file unpack button at the bottom of the page
4) edit "exp" and also edit the level in the unpacked file

Also you can just play the game and not cheat, it's way more fun that way. The game is not that hard
sorry but i'd like to ask you about the point 3 : "3) click on file unpack button at the bottom of the page" after doing this i get a page that tell every action i did take since the beginning of the game but no way to edit the exp ...

can you help me please ?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
sorry but i'd like to ask you about the point 3 : "3) click on file unpack button at the bottom of the page" after doing this i get a page that tell every action i did take since the beginning of the game but no way to edit the exp ...

can you help me please ?
You need to use ctrl-f

You need to file unpack it, it's on the bottom

Should say:
"_exp": {
"1": experienceVariableHere,
"@c"

Actually right now I'm level 26, I have 158362 right now
Described here

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018

can you help me please ?
do a ctrl + f for exp, and find the one labeled hero... there are only 4 i think all have the names of different elves.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
The propensity for hard game-overs somewhat ruins the experience. I get that the game is not intended to be fully experienced in a single playthrough, especially with how the skills are designed, but the game does not carry well on a replay. A lot of the erotic experience is the build-up to scenes (edging). When I'm seeing them again for the second or third time on a new playthrough, I find myself furiously skipping through everything. Combat is somewhat interesting, but again, in another playthrough or upon risk of gameover, it's just another chore to get to the scene you missed, and in the end it wasn't worth it anyways.

It's straight up better to just use an edited save to get the best possible experience in a single playthrough.

D

Deleted member 154834

the game won t open if I modify the endurance skill, why is that?

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
to me it was malthara in south/east corner!
question on ep2 can't trigger grishna scene, do we have to get charmer skills to get those scenes?
I dont remember which skills you need, but she has a dick, so I guess its Endurance
Anyway, she should be there somewhere on the right side of the map

aced wolf

Jan 24, 2018
i have a problem on here it asks for iron skin 2 in the guide n all but it doesnt show u how to level it up or anything so when i wanna please somewone it always fails .... anyone know how to fix it ?

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
i have a problem on here it asks for iron skin 2 in the guide n all but it doesnt show u how to level it up or anything so when i wanna please somewone it always fails .... anyone know how to fix it ?
You gain xp in battle in mines ,press right mouse and skills select what skill u want and level up

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes