RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No. This is not quantum physics, your only job is to make a light read and do some clicks. Either use the or download the save editors from the thread at Tools & Tutorials.

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
what File do i need to edit ?
1) go to saveeditonline.com
2) load your save from folder cbde/www/saves
3) click on file unpack button at the bottom of the page
4) edit "exp" and also edit the level in the unpacked file

Also you can just play the game and not cheat, it's way more fun that way. The game is not that hard

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
my savegame just broke, I just got the option to give the orc the sphere but its broken now and I really dont want to replay everything. has someone a savegame close to that?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
my savegame just broke, I just got the option to give the orc the sphere but its broken now and I really dont want to replay everything. has someone a savegame close to that?

Reactions: Mkoll666

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Dunno if this is a bug but.. ill say my scenario and if theirs a way out plz help..
After i went through the portal into the lava mines?.. the goblin stole the stone and ran off I looked but couldn't find him and not enough water... found out their was no way for me to get back because i talked to all of them... then talked to the giant lady... then hired her and went back and was able to get back for some reason.. but i had to dismiss her.. so i went back to were she was mining and dismissed.. which somehow bug/tp'd me back to normal underground... and then when i went to portal door it was just constantly flashing purple.. buggd.?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes