RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Darktoz is kinda something else haha; i will miss his rpgm games for sure dunno why but i like that lil grindy stuff, asylum was a banger aswell.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I like the game, good story, good deep dark fantasies and even i like some character desings but for some reason the author dont know how humans or elf look when they are nude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Please fellas anyone kind enough to post a CG/Pictures only version.... I'm on android here and don't have access to laptop so can't play it, thanks in advance..

kark

Jun 18, 2017
i killed the male orc who stole something and run
got cheese from him .. thats all ?
also i got a sphare from the futa at the far EastSouth side of this map's
where to get the other's?
and how to counter the red demon's?
and the orc?
& how to get to the north half of the first fire map...?
i explored the whole map BTW...
you have to put the sphere where goblin took it and the other sphere in the other column, after that, just keep explorin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I hope in episode 4 he lowers the grind. The grind in episode 3 was unbearable and I cheated too.

Reactions: 9inchz

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, i think there's a bug, when i dismissed Druuna on his rock in abyss i went back on the mine of ep2 then no way to come back in abyss

Reactions: deskald

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
1 is with sisters on bottom left(or something like that), one should be there with goblins, and one can be found with futa elf on the right

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Has anybody got a list of the scenes, yet?

I just found that after placing the two spheres, you can ask Talice again in the abyss and she will give you another scene (pegging). Is there at least a list of all the scenes you can get so I have a clue where to look?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes