• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i added the save file but it doesnt appear in the game menu
make sure there is a config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave ... both are created the first time you save the game...
without them you wont find the save...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
omg the orc ending is so lame ... i was hoping to meet the whole tribe ^^

and he really wants to do another episode xD

Last edited:

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
wait i thought this was going to be the last i only got the orc edning what other endings are there in this version ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
i am confused, didn't darktoz said that he is going to ditch rpgmaker then why is he still using it in episode 3??
or that was only for femdom city
Finishing up this game first, and as it's already made in rpg-maker he has no other choice. I don't think he'll ever go back to it tho.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
omg the orc ending is so lame ... i was hoping to meet the whole tribe ^^
Who says that you don't? He said he was doing the endings seperate.

I got chained up by her and she was saying that we are going to meet her tribe. After that I get a "To be continued..." screen. So this one clearly isn't finished. Or is it?

He said on discord that it is Episode 3, and then the different endings. Kind of like it was in the asylum.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017

I got chained up by her and she was saying that we are going to meet her tribe. After that I get a "To be continued..." screen. So this one clearly isn't finished. Or is it?

He said on discord that it is Episode 3, and then the different endings. Kind of like it was in the asylum.
Dont trust the "To be continued..." thing darktoz did the same with some character in the asylum if you choose ( run from this madness) you get it but then he did not add anything to the doctor story and the game was finished .
i dont know man it is like he is able to make great games whith a good story then fuck up the endings :)

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Dont trust the "To be continued..." thing darktoz did the same with some character in the asylum if you choose ( run from this madness) you get it but then he did not add anything to the doctor story and the game was finished .
i dont know man it is like he is able to make great games whith a good story then fuck up the endings :)
I have played it recently, and with the doctor you end up enslaved with 15 different scenes that you can repeat over and over until you decide to give up on your own.

don't know how that is "fuck an ending up". I mean, what did you expect how it would end?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

the endings i had so far (besides just dieing...)
-escape ... loosen the wall talk to lorian -> to be continued...
-place all the speheres walk over the bridge -> to be continued...
-orc give her your sphere ... walk all the way up with her, she calls you pathetic and pushes you down the cliff end/death ... how does she chain you ?!??!?!

any other endings? (so far)

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
orc give her your sphere ... walk all the way up with her, she calls you pathetic and pushes you down the cliff end/death ... how does she chain you ?!??!?!
High enough affection, I think. I passed her tests in episode 2, and I passed the anal scene in episode 3. She chained me up and dragged me to....

...the "to be continued" screen.

I did not know that she also pushes you off a cliff

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
High enough affection, I think. I passed her tests in episode 2, and I passed the anal scene in episode 3. She chained me up and dragged me to....

...the "to be continued" screen.

I did not know that she also pushes you off a cliff
i had maxed out stats... maybe i messed up the conversation with her...

yeah as soon as you are at the the "fresh air" she throws you of the cliff... nice view on her dick tough while falling into your death :D

is there a way/scence with the matriarch in ep3 ???

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
i had maxed out stats... maybe i messed up the conversation with her...

yeah as soon as you are at the the "fresh air" she throws you of the cliff... nice view on her dick tough while falling into your death :D
I think you need endurance on the last level, but the anal scene with her gets triggered if you ask her "What can I do for you?".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i am confused, didn't darktoz said that he is going to ditch rpgmaker then why is he still using it in episode 3??
or that was only for femdom city
He's ditching RPGM for his next game he isn't going to switch engines half way through a game.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
episode 1 was good , episode 2 too , but episode 3 ... grindy grindy grindy ...

a lot of mining AND A LOT A COMBAT !!!! FAR TOO MUCH !!! for only a few scene and story
I know the dev is alone on multiple project and so he can't make miracle , but I would have prefered wait a few more weeks or month and have a better game at the end
I finished the episode 3 in 3h30 , and I take my time to restart the game each dialogue to explore all the branche
I think , if there was no boring mining stuff it would take just 15 min to explore all the content of this episode ...

I really hope , that one day he will be enough popular to associate with other dev to create a little team specialized in femdom game , to make bigger and better game with a lot more picture and animation

right now I don't even understand how he manage to work on so many things on his own , so imagine if he had help , the work he could make , its would be great

Last edited:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I liked it. I think it is actually less grindy than last episode, because you have to mine only very few stones to clear the path now. It is a bit longer than the last episode.

Still, it is a rpg maker game. And that means boring combat to unlock scenes. I wish he would have made it like in the Asylum, where the content wasn't stretched by combat encounters. Sure, that would mean a shorter episode overall. But also less frustration with rpg maker mechanics.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes