RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
1 is with sisters on bottom left(or something like that), one should be there with goblins, and one can be found with futa elf on the right

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Has anybody got a list of the scenes, yet?

I just found that after placing the two spheres, you can ask Talice again in the abyss and she will give you another scene (pegging). Is there at least a list of all the scenes you can get so I have a clue where to look?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Has anybody got a list of the scenes, yet?

I just found that after placing the two spheres, you can ask Talice again in the abyss and she will give you another scene (pegging). Is there at least a list of all the scenes you can get so I have a clue where to look?
nope... i guess someone has to make one ;)

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Is the episode 3 is playable or buggy ?
I found a bug! You get teleported back to the previous episode when you return Druuner (the female barb) to the place she mines. That is pretty annoying when you do not know it. You can dismiss her when you go into the small areas.

I hope this will get fixed, soon. It is the only bug I found in my playthrough so far. the version is called fix1 so I guess there will hopefully be fix2.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes