RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It is how it is. Face it.

Femdom City was exactly the same. The new job that was voted 1st for the last update was the "Futanari Whore" job.

Futanari lovers praise and embrace the dick and support the creators.

Femdom lovers constantly moan and complain and don't even support.

Hopefully Darktoz sees the obvious and makes more futa/dickgirl content next game :sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While i wouldn't be so sure about the support being the main reason, it is clear that there is a progressive increase in the number of futa content on his games.

Last edited:
Reactions: saladjuice

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
According to the last thing he wrote, Elorae's Ending gave him some problem that he already solved, and he calculates that he can have it in 2/3 weeks and in 4 if something goes wrong

nestor13

Oct 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sergei33, publicación: 3016236, miembro: 1313619"]
Palabra más o menos es lo que puse arriba, no sé si le gustaría que alguien copie palabra por palabra de su Patreon
[/CITAR]

Yes please

Sergei33

Mar 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sergei33, publicación: 3016236, miembro: 1313619"]
Palabra más o menos es lo que puse arriba, no sé si le gustaría que alguien copie palabra por palabra de su Patreon
[/CITAR]

Yes please

Another short update:

Making progress with the Elorae Ending. I would say that it is 2 weeks away...but I cannot guarantee it because I might run into trouble with the implementation. If so, I will keep you updated.

The good thing about the implementation is that once it is done, the other endings can be done a bit faster, because for example the build up to Elorae's ending and Talice's ending will be pretty similar. You'll see what I mean when you play it.

Keep in mind that to unlock the ending you need a fairly high affection with Elorae (don't worry, I will make it fair and it doesn't have to be perfect or crazy high) and you need to have crossed the last bridge.

For the orc ending Grishna has to lead you out of the cave and NOT kick you from the cliff but enslave you (she will put you in chains if successful).

And yeah...that's it :). Not much else to say, so...

have a nice sunday and

stay kinky!

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes