RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I think Malthara is supposed to have ending. It's hinted ingame too if you follow her path. Some patron could provide definitive info.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I think Malthara is supposed to have ending. It's hinted ingame too if you follow her path. Some patron could provide definitive info.
Like I said I'm pretty sure Darktoz said she won't have her own ending but I couldn't find anything related to her having ending on patreon because that shits full of posts but I ask him about it if I was right

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
wait, so do we get no info on who malthara was and why she was hinting at meeting us again one last time or sumn like that? rip, i really was hoping for some final bit of malthara content but hey, elorae was good too

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
wait, so do we get no info on who malthara was and why she was hinting at meeting us again one last time or sumn like that? rip, i really was hoping for some final bit of malthara content but hey, elorae was good too
darktoz already said that her story isn't finished and that she and arachna will appear in another game

• Wow
Reactions: pabo

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
i don't understand why people make a pdf version of what darktoz has written on his website and is available for everyone

darktoz.com/captured-by-dark-elves-walkthrough

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Whenever I choose any other ending instead of Elonarea, I get sent to the demons. How can I get other endings? Which stats should I change in save editor?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Whenever I choose any other ending instead of Elonarea, I get sent to the demons. How can I get other endings? Which stats should I change in save editor?
Do you have good relationship with other dark elves? It should be possible to follow others.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes