RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
hi

i have a few questions and even afyer 6 hours playing i didn t figure out the answers

1 how exactly do you earn the upgrade points
i have some but not all and i wonder how to do so

2 is it my way off playing or is is it in the game that the dark elves are never satisfied with the sexual prestations of the mc
You press escape, go to the skills tab and invest the points you get with every level. Takes care of both of your problems.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
The most interesting orcish ending...
if the hero started to cook like barbecue
And they would eat ...
Or is this not possible here?
On that website.

Last edited:

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, Za' Ress still needs an ending so I would assume at least one more update with her & possibly someone else since it seems like Darktoz likes to release the endings with two characters per ending release.

IsnetoGames

Apr 2, 2020
Just downloaded the game and when i open it its just a black screen with music and when i press space other sound and music help

IsnetoGames

Apr 2, 2020
I can even hear the sound of moving through the settings buttons thingy, then if i press space its a sound of screaming then silence

rolandk

Jun 25, 2017
Here is my save data for the ending setups. Download my save folder, unzip the folder, and paste the save folder into your game's "www" folder. Should work with no hassles. Save 3 is right before the Elorae, Khadra, Talice, and Demon endings. Just place the sphere on the pedestal, walk across the bridge, and you'll be in the endgame. Note for those of you who are new to the game: whichever dark elf you choose to lead in the endgame dialogue, of the three above, they will become your mistress for the ending. To get the demon ending you have to piss them all off by saying they're all crazy/going die. (Instead of choosing a leader). Then they'll all chain you down, and you'll get the two demons from earlier as mistresses. Save 14 is right before the orc ending. Where if you accept to give up your sphere, to Grishna, she'll enslave you and take you to the orc encampment.

edit: A couple of people got a save bug/corruption when merging my saves with theirs. If that's the case for you game/saves do this: redownload my save files, delete your previous save folder from the CBDE's "www" folder(or store your old folder somewhere separately on your computer), and do a fresh install with the new save folder. That should fix any potential bug related issues.
The link is not working for me. :(

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
is there any cheat for exp or lvl growth?
I searched all the caves and they are barely lvl 10 :(
I think around page 11 on here there's a link to a site that allows you to edit save-files. Otherwise, I don't think there are cheats or things like that. Try browsing for 'captured by dark elves save editor' or something along those lines, I'm sure you'll find it, and the editing is fairly simple.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
is there any cheat for exp or lvl growth?
I searched all the caves and they are barely lvl 10 :(
extracted in any folder, open the aplication,select save file you want to edit, put the number of exp that you want to have, close the aplication, enter the game, load your edited save file, mine 1 rock or win a fight, after that the exp you added will boost your character to the level that must have.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there anyway to quick save and load? I'm being presented with an option to be fucked by Khadra or Malthara and I want to save so I can return again and view the other.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes