RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does this include the other endings as well? or will I need to have another folder with the other endings? basically, we will get a release with all the endings in it is what I am asking.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So not completely finished?
Will download it when all the endings have been implemented.
Does anyone know after this update, what endings are still missing?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
save data for pc please
Here is my for the ending setups. Download my save folder, unzip the folder, and paste the save folder into your game's "www" folder. Should work with no hassles. Save 3 is right before the Elorae, Khadra, Talice, and Demon endings. Just place the sphere on the pedestal, walk across the bridge, and you'll be in the endgame. Note for those of you who are new to the game: whichever dark elf you choose to lead in the endgame dialogue, of the three above, they will become your mistress for the ending. To get the demon ending you have to piss them all off by saying they're all crazy/going die. (Instead of choosing a leader). Then they'll all chain you down, and you'll get the two demons from earlier as mistresses. Save 14 is right before the orc ending. Where if you accept to give up your sphere, to Grishna, she'll enslave you and take you to the orc encampment.

edit: A couple of people got a save bug/corruption when merging my saves with theirs. If that's the case for you game/saves do this: redownload my save files, delete your previous save folder from the CBDE's "www" folder(or store your old folder somewhere separately on your computer), and do a fresh install with the new save folder. That should fix any potential bug related issues.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Captured by Dark Elves - Final Endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
We still might, I believe we still have one orc with no ending so she might appear with her because beyond that, every orc has an ending unless he wants to do a ending with the female Barbarian as well.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
We still might, I believe we still have one orc with no ending so she might appear with her because beyond that, every orc has an ending unless he wants to do a ending with the female Barbarian as well.
Wait, there is another orc? Where? Afaik there is only the one that takes you to her tribe in one ending.

But I agree, we most likely get Samira Ending with an update.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes