• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh my, this game sounds very fleshed out with content. I will play this but I think I will wait until I can dedicate a whole weekend to it. :)

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Captured by Dark Elves - Final Edition.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2018
all endings now finished and implemented

if there is interest, i can upload my save file with all endings possible.

and since today it is free2play and downloadable for everyone via his website:
please do!! i have played it twice already... don't wanna do it all over again.. really tough! ;):)(y)

Jun 28, 2020
please do!! i have played it twice already... don't wanna do it all over again.. really tough! ;):)(y)
Attached. All endings except the escape, though I'm not sure if that's even implemented?

Also if you want a quick run just saveedit HP and XP to 9999. You'll be a living god with titanium skin running around trying to annoy all the sexy mistresses because you like how it tickles when they whip you!

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Attached. All endings except the escape, though I'm not sure if that's even implemented?

Also if you want a quick run just saveedit HP and XP to 9999. You'll be a living god with titanium skin running around trying to annoy all the sexy mistresses because you like how it tickles when they whip you!
Thanks a bunch! :)

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
So it has been finished... Gonna start from the beginning. It has been more than 1 year since i last played. Thanks for your work.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes