RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Who Malthara truly is never gets revealed in Captured by Dark Elves, but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnx man. The only other Darktoz's game I played is Fetish Stories: The Asylum, and I'm glad that he seems to improve from one game to another... I look forward to the next encounter with my beloved Futa priestess, although based on your description, I think her cameo role is just a gimmick for the fans. I can't quite imagine how smoothly he'll blend the D&D inspired world of the Dark Elves with the contemporary and Lovecraftian undertones of The Shadow over Blackmore, based on what I read in the summary... I know I shouldn't dwell on it too much, as the stories in HRPGs are mostly in the passenger seat, but I love me some flavorful lore in me grub :giggle:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Thnx man. The only other Darktoz's game I played is Fetish Stories: The Asylum, and I'm glad that he seems to improve from one game to another... I look forward to the next encounter with my beloved Futa priestess, although based on your description, I think her cameo role is just a gimmick for the fans. I can't quite imagine how smoothly he'll blend the D&D inspired world of the Dark Elves with the contemporary and Lovecraftian undertones of The Shadow over Blackmore, based on what I read in the summary... I know I shouldn't dwell on it too much, as the stories in HRPGs are mostly in the passenger seat, but I love me some flavorful lore in me grub :giggle:
Bellatrix or nothing !

e784cb0f97c85bfa2e096c4465f1946fa66ccd40ccbd2a0145e1160a076df8fc.png

However, I don't know if there is any link between Captured by Dark Elves and Shadow over Blackmore. ......

Last edited:
Reactions: FutadomLover

legitimuz

Dec 25, 2020

Overview:
You have been captured by a small group of dark elven hunters, who are bringing you to an old mine, the skull mine, in the ancient mountains where you and other captured humans and elves are forced to dig for ore, gems and artifacts. The dark elves of the noble house Bavaeleth are known for their cruelty and their devotion to the old gods. Recently the house executed all male members in order to gain the favour of Goddess Demorra, the Queen of Pain.
Soon you discover that even most of the dark elves don’t know exactly what they’re looking for in the skull mine and that some of them are pretty upset with Matron Mother Valyrr Bavaeleth who gave the order to leave their home city for this dwarven mine.
While you’re trying to survive this dangerous place full of weird creatures, you also have to please your captors whenever they demand your services and earn enough skulls (the dark elven currency) everyday to buy food and water. Maybe you are losing your mind in this place, maybe the situation is just too much for you, but the longer you are in this place, the more you begin to hear a voice in your head, haunting you when you sleep, calling your name..​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-18
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer/Publisher: Darktoz -
Censorship: No
Version: Final Edition
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes about endings:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 68242 View attachment 68250 View attachment 68251 View attachment 68252 View attachment 68253
really good

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
6.5 / 10
I'm have mixed feelings about the game.
While the mining/combat stuff is repetitive but OK and the story is okay as well, the kink / smut layer feels pasted on, it could do with more character depth, also for the player character.
maybe adding some stat layer with horny / dom / sub etc. could help.
also, the animations aren't good fap material. I thought about the possibilities of redoing them using modded Skyrim, it has everything.
there is potential for a very good remake, as the basis is not bad at all.

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
One of my favourite things about this game and indeed all of Darktoz's games is he puts a happy (If that's what you want) ending in the game you can work for and escape. It's a nice little addition and feels rewarding after all the hardships the player character goes through.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022

No, it's scripted, so you'll automatically lose everything you've got.

Use Save Editor at worst

One of my favourite things about this game and indeed all of Darktoz's games is he puts a happy (If that's what you want) ending in the game you can work for and escape. It's a nice little addition and feels rewarding after all the hardships the player character goes through.

Yes, well, I don't think many players chose the escape ending. The way your "friends" slaves treat you, you're as much a slave to the black efles as you are to your own fellow prisoners, you have to serve them everything on a silver platter and suffer the slightest whim, if you refuse, they complain.

Happy to let them die in their cells in the end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes