RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Please check this post or go to for the complete walkthrough. Aside from scenes in the prison cell (2 anal and 2 oral IIRC), there was a scene with her after talking to Matron Mother (make sure not to ask Valyrr too many questions). Lastly, there is an ending with Elorae which has several repeatable scenes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

biel182

Dec 1, 2018
Here's my updated save folder in a a .7z format. Save 3 is for all the dark elf endings. Use the orb and go across the bridge then choose the dark elf you want to follow in the ensuing cutscene. Save 4 is for all the prisoner endings. Talk to Lorian to start the break out. You'll get a running mini game, then some cutscenes, and finally have a choice of different sex scenes/endings with the surviving prisoners at an inn. Save 14 is for the orc ending, talk to Grishna until you get the option to give her the sphere/orb. Then follow her out of the mines and be enslaved again for the orc ending.

Also RPGM occasionally gets weird save artifacts when merging/overwriting save files. So if you use my saves, unzip all of them, and copy them in to a blank save folder in your game files. Don't leave any of your previous files in the save folder. Either delete them, or copy and store your original saves somewhere else for safe keeping. This is to prevent any weird bugs over save issues. Which has happened to other users on this forum with this game.
Just givin an up to this

MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
What? No Malthara ending? She was the best girl, disappointing. :cry:
I was hoping for the same thing hopefully at some point someone could mod in an ending for her or later on the ending could be added in by the dev after the current project or maybe we'll just see her return in later games.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I was hoping for the same thing hopefully at some point someone could mod in an ending for her or later on the ending could be added in by the dev after the current project or maybe we'll just see her return in later games.
The thing is that last time you see Malthara is when she fucks off to elsewhere which is the reason why there is no ending for her

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
If there is a sequel, I hope he forgets about Malthara! Not everyone deserves a comeback.

Man, seriously. Every time dark makes a game with lots of characters he says not everyone gets an ending. People vote for their favourites, and whoever gets left out is suddenly everybody's favourite that should have gotten one as well.

Malthara is a tall granny hair priest. Not even present in the game except the very few times she visits you in prison. The only upside is that she has a cock (that has a weird color btw).

MaxPain22192

May 27, 2018
If there is a sequel, I hope he forgets about Malthara! Not everyone deserves a comeback.

Man, seriously. Every time dark makes a game with lots of characters he says not everyone gets an ending. People vote for their favourites, and whoever gets left out is suddenly everybody's favourite that should have gotten one as well.

Malthara is a tall granny hair priest. Not even present in the game except the very few times she visits you in prison. The only upside is that she has a cock (that has a weird color btw).
I kinda have to disagree this was my first game I played by this dev, and I didn’t really want an ending necessarily just because malthara was hot but because of the story as well and finding out what was really going on especially with her plot in the story.

Reactions: pabo

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I liked Malthara. I wish we had more interaction with her because she was more interesting than a lot of the characters we did see more often. The weird colour dick compared to her body was odd but I kinda found myself liking it more later on for the uniqueness. I just hope we get a better animation system in the sequels. It breaks the immersion for me a bit when you have to interact and click through sex scenes a lot. But definitely hoping we'll get more of Malthara's story sometime.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I agree with this. She was my least favorite of the lot. Cougars are hot but there is a limit.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes