Seeking Games with Story before Sexy?

HighTide

May 7, 2019
The short of it:
What games have a particularly good story that could stand on its own regardless of the sexy content in them? Which ones do you recommend?

The long of it:
I'm of the opinion that, if Sex is the only thing selling your story, it's not likely to be that great a story. To me, the Sex is like Frosting. It's delicious, but if it makes up the entire cake, you're going to get sick of it. Good Story to draw us into good Characters will make the sexy all the more enticing and interesting. I want to care even without the promise of the sex, which, to me, would just make it all that much greater.
To be clear, something like Sanguine Rose was one of the best H-Games I've ever encountered in my opinion, and that had sex all over it-but the story and characterization was so Damn engaging that I could have enjoyed that story even without the sex, and I ended up just loving it all the more because of it... so now I'm interested in similar quality.

So, what's your top 3? I'm very interested in your highlights and reasons for them ^_^