Seeking Games with Sucuubus.

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020
Do u know any games for Android with succubi?
Please, tell me the name and leave a link if u can.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thx man, do you know any RPG games with succubi, especially games based on draining?
Don't think they have any Android ports, but you could try JoiPlay. Drain Dungeon and Drain Dungeon 2, the sequel isn't allowed here but you can find it around.

Edit - Sorry ignore that I completely forgot those are Wolf Editor games, they won't work on anything but a PC. You could try Cornelica, Town of Succubi with JoiPlay.

Last edited:
Reactions: manmpe

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020
Don't think they have any Android ports, but you could try JoiPlay. Drain Dungeon and Drain Dungeon 2, the sequel isn't allowed here but you can find it around.

Edit - Sorry ignore that I completely forgot those are Wolf Editor games, they won't work on anything but a PC. You could try Cornelica, Town of Succubi with JoiPlay.
Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. I didn't know that there is an app which can support PC games. That is fantastic.
(srry for bad English)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020

Thanks, but I can open neither Cornelica nor Drain Dungeon using JOI.
I was triyng to find games with Succubi but it seems like there is no more.

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020
Lust Friend got posted here since, and that got a port on . Use their monster tag you may find some more.
Have found anything new? I really liked Succubus Prison:House of Lewd Demons. I like games based on draining and reverse rape(male protagonist). I can play them only using Android or JoiPlay. I really appreciate your help!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Have found anything new?
Milking Farm if it'll work, but I'm not sure if JoiPlay can do Japanese locale. You could try looking through the tag search here, should be all the reverse rape RPGM games here.

For ports you want to now go to , the old one got shut down.

Reactions: manmpe

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020
Milking Farm if it'll work, but I'm not sure if JoiPlay can do Japanese locale. You could try looking through the tag search here, should be all the reverse rape RPGM games here.

For ports you want to now go to , the old one got shut down.
Thanks! And yeah, Milking Farm is working in JoiPlay but there is no animations in game.