Seeking Games with tentacles and pregancy/inflation?

vale2177

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Guys,
like the title says, im searching for games with inflation/pregnancy from tentacles/slimes/parasites.
a nice bonus would be breast expansion.
I already played rains rave and lilias livelihood. they are my favorites.
latex dungeon was also pretty neat but a bit too much futa for me.
if anyone has a game to recommend, id be very thankful :D

Reactions: Mexicano456

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
My all-time favorite H-game "Naedoko Demon's Ground" which is sadly banned from this site due to Rule 7, does fit that bill, with a female protagonist, though she doesn't fight directly herself, but rather using monsters birthed from pregnancy that have occurred among other things from defeat rape, mainly by tentacles of various sizes and shapes. If it matters to you as well the "birth scene" at the other end of the pregnancy is in the forms of eggs. There is a single scene only with breast expansion, though since she start off with pretty small breasts, not sure if it counts, and it is only for the duration of that scene, but well it kinda exists I geuss ;). It does have some futa as well though, but not too much, like maybe 6-7 scenes or so (not 100% sure, didn't pay too much attention to the count, as I do like futa myself as well), and all my full saves been between 60-70 hour saves

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction anyway ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, no promises when it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it, if you are interested, the game is already really good)

vale2177

Dec 22, 2019
first of all, thx for that fast response :) i saw that game a while ago if i remember correctly but i gave it a pass because of the loli looking. but i will check now again and ill write a PM asap ;)

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
My all-time favorite H-game "Naedoko Demon's Ground" which is sadly banned from this site due to Rule 7, does fit that bill, with a female protagonist, though she doesn't fight directly herself, but rather using monsters birthed from pregnancy that have occurred among other things from defeat rape, mainly by tentacles of various sizes and shapes. If it matters to you as well the "birth scene" at the other end of the pregnancy is in the forms of eggs. There is a single scene only with breast expansion, though since she start off with pretty small breasts, not sure if it counts, and it is only for the duration of that scene, but well it kinda exists I geuss ;). It does have some futa as well though, but not too much, like maybe 6-7 scenes or so (not 100% sure, didn't pay too much attention to the count, as I do like futa myself as well), and all my full saves been between 60-70 hour saves

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction anyway ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, no promises when it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it, if you are interested, the game is already really good)
Can i get a link to the game?

demon womb

Dec 8, 2022
Hi Guys,
like the title says, im searching for games with inflation/pregnancy from tentacles/slimes/parasites.
a nice bonus would be breast expansion.
I already played rains rave and lilias livelihood. they are my favorites.
latex dungeon was also pretty neat but a bit too much futa for me.
if anyone has a game to recommend, id be very thankful :D
The same dev of Lilia and Rain made a third game thats a scroller action type right here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nursery-dimension-final-mikotoshido.68568/
Even better this one allows key mapping.

p.s Just remembered a Steam game that contains cuminflation but only that and it was togglable option in settings but it cost but cheap however it is a deckbuilder/cardfighter type game, name:
The last evil.

Last edited: