Seeking Games with tomboy/masculine women?

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Because women who don't fit traditional gender roles need love too.

Basically I'm asking for what's in the title, games with tomboys and/or masculine ladies as partners or protagonists.

Bonus points if said ladies are essentially cross-dressing (i.e. they use male clothing models).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe these?
Detective girl of the steam city
Tomboys need love too
S.H.E.L.T.E.R , the girl with the short blonde hair. Possibly others, I don't remember. Been a long time since I played it.
Soldier's life
Academy34 has Tracer and an original character named Andre. All characters in the game wear the same uniform. I also consider Sombra to be kinda tomboyish in this game. Your mileage may vary. Idk, I figured it'd be worth adding it here
My Cute Roommate and Personal Trainer perhaps? I think they have tomboys though I'm not sure how traditional gender role-defying they are.

Also check out this thread . You might find something you like there

I guess this is kinda cheating and you might not be interested in them since they don't really have a story, feel free to ignore them but:
Modded sims 4 with sex mods so you can create your perfect tomboy/masculine girl.
Wild Life has customization options that might allow you to create a tomboy-ish looking character but maybe not masculine, not sure. Been a while since I played it. Hardly has any story so far, though.

Last edited: