3. The Deluca Family
  4. Intertwined
  5. Farmer's Dreams
  6. Superheroes Suck
  7. Girl House
  8. Dating My Daughter (chapter 2)
  9. Young Again
  10. Milfy City
Okay so despite some of these, I really seem to love the games that grab my heart and just fucking break it. Or those that cause extremely strong feelings. So if you fine people can suggest some more that are something more than just "ohh pretty girl" I would appreciate it.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad has some pretty dark outcomes and some of the themes are pretty heavy (gang violence, hard drugs, suicide).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
[...] the comments I read on [...] Nai's Training Diary seem to suggest exactly what I am looking for so thank you for the suggestions.
Just a word of advice: read the reviews. Carefully.
If you are not an NTR fan, I suggest that you play Teaching Feelings, 1 Room, Imouto!? Life Monochrome or Katawa Shoujo instead.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Wow, seeing my game in a top 10 next to those giants is something I would have never expected haha, glad you enjoyed it!

And I think Acting Lessons and Leap of Faith deserve to be on that list.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
Wow, seeing my game in a top 10 next to those giants is something I would have never expected haha, glad you enjoyed it!

And I think Acting Lessons and Leap of Faith deserve to be on that list.
Bruh you had me crying when I got to the graveyard, I'm not kidding. Also, I had not heard of "Leap of Faith" so thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: Zargon_games