• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Kana Little Sister [Final] [D.O.]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
29271.jpg

Overview:
Kana has a terrible disease and has spent most of her life in and out of the hospital. Takamichi Toudou, her older brother, would do anything to make her well. When he learns the terrible news that Kana can only live another six months at most, his frustration and powerlessness come to a boil. Despite the jealous attention of his girlfriend, Yumi, he starts to experience feelings of romantic love for his sister... especially after he discovers his family's secret. Will he seek for a way to save Kana, or surrender to her destiny, spending the last of their time together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-08-06
Release Date: 2017-08-06
Title: Kana: Kana Imuoto
Alias: Kana Little Sister
Original Title: 加奈~いもうと~
Developer/Publisher
:
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Original Version: - - - - - -

Remake Version:
- - - - -

Extra:

29271.jpg 3475.jpg 3476.jpg 3477.jpg 3478.jpg 3479.jpg 3470.jpg 3471.jpg 3473.jpg 3474.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
what's the difference between the og and remake?
I have the info in the spoiler, but...

"A total remake of the classic “H” game, Kana Imouto (Kana Little Sister), this game features an updated game engine, new larger game art by Ayakaze Ryosho, and full voice!"

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok this looks fun but the death of heroine tag is going to make me run away as fast as humanly possible before I start bawling my eyes out. Rape I can handle with no problem but I think H games cross the line when they start killing characters.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I got the same error. I'm really interested in the game, so I'd appreciate a heads up when its fixed. Thanks for uploading, bub.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Oh god this game...
One of my favorite's an yet one i can't being my self to play again U.U so sad~

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes