VN Others Completed Kana Little Sister [Final] [D.O.]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
seriously i'm crying my eyes out please tell me how to get a good ending please!!!!!!
No idea which one is the good ending, but I guess the first one, so this might help you.

Reactions: Valrin72

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know if The developers of this game going to be a sequel to this game ?

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone I’m a little confused with ED 2 Normal ending recollection normal ending I noticed the MC goes back to sleep the question is what happens to Kana is he still dreaming or is he not dreaming that is my question

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Could there be any possibility of playing this game on android
I found the iso but alas it's Japanese!!!

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Right, I've jusjt commented on this for the simple reason as this is the game that got me into heartbreaking VN's.

The game itself is one masterpiece of work, yes there is taboo shit in it, but it doesnt take away from the story one bit, infact it just adds to it!

I remember playing this like 10 years ago and it killed me inside, I remember having a smoke outside the window after I finished it and thinking 'You know what, I bet you theres someone out there going through this right now, and what a shitshow that must be!".

Just be careful if you get the 'bad' end (which I did first playthrough) as you will literally be immersed and breakdown.

Get the 'good' end will cheer you up again, but i'll always remember that fateful day of this and how close to reality it felt.

If you havent played it, please do as it's amazing.

:)

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
I don't remember the ending properly to be honest as it was 10 years ago ha, but all I do remember is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheAlFen

Dec 17, 2019
I've finally found the Kana Imouto fan club. Been looking for a while. I'm just gonna comment here to register my presence. All of you who like love this beautiful little 'game', Hi.

Reactions: Trojaner

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Has anyone had any problems playing this on windows 10 ? I first had this on windows XP but when I try on windows 10 I get a small window to play I`ve tried to adjust screen in the menu but that only makes it smaller ( I`m almost positive it was full screen before ) can someone please help

geepee

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody reupload the original version?I think here was the only place which had the updated installer version.I actually downloaded it months ago but it was on a HDD that broke so...

Reactions: kyt2020 and BlinkA1

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Please reupload the links to the original installer version! Really want to play this wonderful game!!!
MEGA - - - - The links here are dead...

Chirk

Jun 30, 2018
+ that notion above
Greetings
I am currently going through one of my old hard drives and found both the original installer, the remake and if I remember correctly two kana fanmade flashgames.
Enjoy

If any of the links above go down, just send me a PM.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes