VN Others Completed Kana Little Sister [Final] [D.O.]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Greetings
I am currently going through one of my old hard drives and found both the original installer, the remake and if I remember correctly two kana fanmade flashgames.
Enjoy

If any of the links above go down, just send me a PM.

I tip my fedora to you sir !

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Greetings
I am currently going through one of my old hard drives and found both the original installer, the remake and if I remember correctly two kana fanmade flashgames.
Enjoy

Thank you so much! You're such a lifesaver! Finally able to play the original game! I've only played the remake so far.
Hmm do you have any other VNs/Eroges that are installers by any chance?

NymphCoitus

Nov 9, 2020
I played this first back in the early '00s; and it hooked me onto VNs, and yes (a fair warning to all) - as has been said by others, it is both a touching story and an absolute tearjerker... it got me.

I recommend playing this (for the story and lasting memory), and for the first time or two by yourself, then use walk though for the happy ending if needed.

Like some others, as it got me, I sort of vowed to myself not to play it again. However, I've just learnt of the remake and it is enticing me. I just don't know, I probably will one last time.

Reactions: Rad Nomad

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
oh, i think i incidentally play original game instead remaster....well whatever, story is steel good....maan it's not the Kara no shoujo, but it's steel rely hard to read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chirk

Jun 30, 2018
Greetings
Got a request to reupload the files, so here you go:

Enjoy

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Technically a pretty disappointing "remake" for a 2015 release.
800x600 graphics, no scaling, and changes my screen resolution without consent (as usual with japanese games).
It uses less than 6% of my screen on a 4K monitor.
And the window title is "NoTitle" :oops:

I'm gonna have to give this a pass even if the story is good.
The remake actually came out in 2004. The official English translation of it released in 2015.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Never forgot about this game: never came across a game that got to me like this.

azreal101

Aug 31, 2022
So I played this years ago, but never completed it and I'm trying to play it again. I downloaded it from the Mega link (which I assume the file still works) and it seems to install ok but then doesn't run, I just get a black screen.

Anyone know how to get this working on windows 10 or have another download link I can try?

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
So I played this years ago, but never completed it and I'm trying to play it again. I downloaded it from the Mega link (which I assume the file still works) and it seems to install ok but then doesn't run, I just get a black screen.

Anyone know how to get this working on windows 10 or have another download link I can try?
First hit on the first search I did:

Sep 12, 2021
Incredible. That's the only word to describe this masterpiece. This is easily one of the best visual novels I ever read. Highly recommended. Check my review for details.

Also get rid of the loli tag. There's no such content in this game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes