Seeking Games with voice-acting ?(moan sound or blowjob sound etc.)

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
Guys can any of you recommend me games with voice acting in it ? So far I only played Pervert Action Legacy and it was one of the best experiences I've had.
To be honest I respect the time put in these games but ı can't play the game without any sound given.So ıf you have good recommendation pls drop it

zier

Sep 20, 2017
whell futa quest have some but it's been abandoned since it didn't get funded properly.... i think

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
To be more specific : like a moan or a sound of blowjob is even enough for me , ıt doesnt have to be like a full voice-acting in it

Reactions: Hallo54678

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
To be more specific : like a moan or a sound of blowjob is even enough for me , ıt doesnt have to be like a full voice-acting in it
Oh that changes things then. Alot of japanese games have that iirc. I would recommend the Oneone1 games for that. Their a little buggy, but a ton of sexual sounds in them.

Reactions: kinqbehic

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
well that sounds exciting thank you very much although are there good 3d games that you can recommend ?

zier

Sep 20, 2017
the x change series have voice acting in it.... x-change 1-3 and x-change alternative 1 have official english translation... but that is if you are ok with gender bender games...

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
the x change series have voice acting in it.... x-change 1-3 and x-change alternative 1 have official english translation... but that is if you are ok with gender bender games...
İt would be beter ıf ı actually could support the creater you know the patreon type of game
thanks a lot tho

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Legend of queen opala I
Gab, this goes for Opala II and O. Origins too, do these last 2 have sounds included already??

Two 3D games I can think of:
A Unity game called Viking's Daughter - still in development, moaning sounds etc I think, but no VA.
Another Unity game created is Monster Girl Island, moaning sounds, planned to receive in the end.

Also please name projects you come across that are under development but devs stated VA is planned. This thread got potential to get stickyed, folks. Keep 'em comin' please. :)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Gab, this goes for Opala II and O. Origins too, do these last 2 have sounds included already??

Two 3D games I can think of:
A Unity game called Viking's Daughter - still in development, moaning sounds etc I think, but no VA.
Another Unity game created is Monster Girl Island, moaning sounds, planned to receive in the end.

Also please name projects you come across that are under development but devs stated VA is planned. This thread got potential to get stickyed, folks. Keep 'em comin' please. :)
I'm giving the name for only those that I know. I can assure you LOQO II does not have audio only scene

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... I can assure you LOQO II does not have audio only scene
tyvm. Wasn't sure myself, that's why I asked you mate. I trust you enough to know you'd tell, but just for completion it should be mentioned.
You happen to know if dev is planning to add VA or sounds in future? These series got quite a fanbase from what I know, I can imagine some would support this feature instantly.

Oh , so LOQO I has voice in it but II has not ...
Yep, LOQO I has some sounds, LOQO II and LOQO Origins has none (yet?), sadly. Last two are still under development. Chances are dev might want to include audio at the end, if players would like to have that.
Playtest the first game, if you want go support dev and mention 'I like this sound / VA stuff, please add it' - the more feedback creators get on content the better. ;)

Welcome here to the forum kinq, thanks for starting this intriguing thread! Learned sth already.

Reactions: kinqbehic